This new hotel, right off the expressway is absolutely incredible. The rooms and bathroom are on the scale of a 5 Star Luxury hotel and the price per night was under $100.00. There is a table and sitting area in the rooms, flat screen television, 4 pillows embroidered (2)soft and (2) firm; a huge raised queen bed with leather headboard and Egyptian cotton linens. The bathroom is marble with exclusive lighting and gourmet teas or coffee.
I was there for business at the Naval Air Station and the hotel is just up the road. There is an exclusive restaurant in the hotel, although I did not have time to visit it. They provide a complimentary breakfast in there, too. Also, there is a small shop area that provides a wide variety of food and beverages for the weary traveller that arrives late in the afternoon and just wants to grab a sandwich and go to their room instead of trying to find a fast-food restaurant locally.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Pensacola-Navy Base is located only 2 miles from Pensacola Naval Air Station and Museum. The hotel is also close to nearby beaches such as Pensacola Beach, Johnsons Beach and Perdido Key. The hotel is convenient to downtown and only 15 minutes from Pensacola Regional Airport. The property offers 73 guest rooms that includes 28 spacious suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Pensacola West-Navy Base Florida