“After Diving Drinks - July 2017”
Review of The Oar House

The Oar House
Ranked #18 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2017

After a day of diving, we thought we'd stop in here for a couple drinks. We drank at the outside bar which had live music. Our drinks were pretty good. But being on the dock, you pay a premium. Looks like you can both drive up and boat up to this place. No comment on the food because we didn't eat anything...maybe next time!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a regular stop for us by boat on our way to the fish market. An ample menu with lots of gulf seafood options and cold beer makes this a local favorite. Its great for kids too... took our grandchildren. Also you can dock easily during the week. We stay home on weekends!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

A Beautiful Evening at The Oar House.
They had me when we walked in. I really love the open outdoor seating. We started with the fish fingers and I could have been content to quit there. Those are delicious! My hubby & I shared the fish tacos and the Mahi sandwich. Both were wonderful. I was bummed we had no room for dessert when we found out the desserts are made in house. We'll be back for the Key-lime pie another day.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Had a great lunch at the Oar House in Pensacola... nice atmosphere, on the water, fun view... food was great... nice staff, quick !

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the atmosphere. My husband is a food snob and is hard to please but he really enjoyed the: The cheese grits, hush-puppies, and crab/artichoke dip! I enjoyed all that plus my fish and shrimp basket. My daughter had fish tacos and she really enjoyed. They were huge! Plenty if yummy stuff. Out waitress was awesome too. Definitely will return!