“Exceptional sushi”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Exceptional sushi”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We're not in this area very often, but when I lived here a few years ago, I frequently went to Ichiban. We were back recently and I'd forgotten how good the sushi is. It's so good.

I had the spicy scallop roll and a volcano roll. I couldn't finish it all but it was so good.

My husband had tempura vegetables that I "helped" with because they were delicious.

There were a lot of people there, but we were seated immediately and well-taken care of.

• Visited October 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Best Sushi Place Ever”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I started going to Ichiban in January of 2010 . . . this is by far the best Sushi place I have been to. My recommendations are their California Roll, Crunch Roll, Ichiban Roll, Long High Roll, Samuria Roll, Shogun Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, Tjiang Roll (my favorite of all time!),and the Volcano Roll (a close second to the Tjiang). If you are looking for a nice date place or a night out with friends this is the place!

• Visited January 2013
“Attentive service + great sushi ”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Love Ichiban! This place has fresh sushi & wonderful service...consistently. I eat here 4-5 times a month with family or co-workers and have never been disappointed. We travel a lot & the sushi ranks right up there with any other sushi restaurants we have visited in larger cities.

Pensacola, Florida
“Always excellent”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

We always know the food will be 'the best' when we go to Ichiban. The bento box is a favorite and there is always some left over to take home. Great sushi. Wide selection. Very popular place in Pensacola for good reasons. A big pot of green tea and some miso soup are great comforts on a 'cold' day in Pensacola. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“good rolls”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Good lunch deals. Good selection of rolls. Bento boxes come in a variety of meats. We got the chicken and it was unfortunately really really dry and rubbery. The roll we got was really tasty though

Visited November 2013