“Great meal and drinks.”

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #57 of 664 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mellow Mushroom is the place for the best hand tossed pizza and calzones in the Southeast! All of our products are made fresh to order with our natural springwater dough, and it's hearth baked, like pizza's supposed to be!
Texarkana, Arkansas
“Great meal and drinks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were on vacation and I had previously eaten at Mellow Mushroom in Foley, AL with a great experience. My daughter and I got the Buffalo Chicken pizza with ranch dressing and it was excellent! I also had the Diablo, which was an adult beverage with a glass rimmed with cayenne pepper and garnished with a jalepeno! Loved it so much I had two! We dined on the patio, and had it not been for a group with seven children running around like they were at Macdonald's, it would have been a perfect atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014

Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

We ordered the house special. It had very fresh ingredients and the crust was unbelievably good. As was the sauce. Will definitely be back! :)

Visited June 2014
South Fulton, Tennessee
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is one of my favorite place to eat it doesn't matter what town I'm in. I love the patio to eat on & that if a mistake is made they're willing to fix it on there dime.

Visited June 2014
Bloomington, Illinois
“Great pizza , big price, little pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

It was the best gluten free pizza I ever had but it was about 8 inches and I finished it in about 3 bites and it cost the same as a huge pizza!

1 Thank BusinessMan35691
Pensacola, Florida
“Always solid.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

My personal favorite pizza in pensacola. Is it the best pizza ever? No, not close. It is solid though. Consistent as well. Great beer selection. Ashley is an awesome bartender and I call her the "beer whisperer". Salads are some of the best I've had locally. Menu standouts for me include :
Pizza : Maui Waui
Sandwich : Jerk chicken hoagie (Get it on pita bread! Trust me!)
Salad : The Brutus

Easy to recommend this place!

• Visited April 2014