“A decent Hotel in Pensacola.”

Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“A decent Hotel in Pensacola.”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Not a bad spot close to the airport, if you don't mind being removed from the downtown scene. There's a Barnes and Nobles right across the street, which was a pleasant surprise. The lobby restaurant is open till ten, which helps, with decent food, if a tad overpriced for what you get. The service is affable. The front desk team was indifferent, but efficient. Help yourself.

Room Tip: Strictly a one night stay kind of place, but decent enough.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Overall a nice place. Pluses: pool, onsite restaurant, nice suites. Minuses: bathroom wasn't the cleanest ( mold on ceiling over tub, curtain a little dingy). Price was higher than I normally pay for this type of room. Service staff in restaurant very friendly, desk staff less so.

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Everyone was wonderful. Check in and out was welcoming and the bar staff was funny and talkative. Breakfast was very nice and the young lady who took care of us was great. We love the pool area...beautifully decorated and taken care of. The hot tub was so relaxing after a long day of driving.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We did not have water pressure in our room. There was barely enough water to wash hands or take a shower. The shower floor was a bit slimy, also. When we arrived from our long travels very late at night, our room door was already open. We went back downstairs and had a security guard escort us in...I wish they would have just given us a different room. When we asked for compensation the next morning, they offered us hotel points (not nearly enough for a night's stay) since we had booked through an online hotel site. The breakfast price is not included in the cost of the hotel, which is unusual at this price point. A donut shop is next door. Shopping and airport are a very short drive away.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
newport, United States
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I was coming into town on late notice and was to tired to make it to my destination. I pulled up my HGI App and followed the directions straight to her. I walk with a cane, due to recent surgery, the staff offered me a first floor room, to carry my bags, and if I wanted them to bring me fresh cookies. All for less than a 12 hour stay with them. YUP! I'm HGI all the way!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo

Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 30 April 2013

The facility was extremely clean, and the staff was friendly and very helpful! I mistakenly checked into another hotel in the area and after 5 minutes in the room went back up to the front desk letting them know I would be leaving and checking into the Hilton Garden Inn. They

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Kansas City
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This is a great property! The staff is incredibly friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I needed a fairly early check-in and they readily assisted me with this. I was a bit concerned with the location since most of my personal business was in Gulf Breeze, however, I need not have worried since it was a quick hop on I-110 which takes you most of the way to Gulf Breeze and then onto the beaches. It took me about 10-12 minutes to get to my destination and since Gulf Breeze has only two hotels (one of which is rated horribly here on Trip Advisor and the other only somewhat better), this HGI ended up being very convenient, particularly for shopping and restaurants. There is a Barnes and Noble right across the street which is pretty cool. In terms of the hotel property itself, the rooms were just wonderful. Perhaps some of the most clean I have ever encountered. Daily housekeeping service was outstanding! The room was spacious and loved the walk in shower in the bathroom. I would highly recommend this property to any traveler whether for business or pleasure. I'm posting some pictures I took of my room. Sorry I didn't get any of their lovely lobby and pool.

Room Tip: I was on the fifth floor facing the street. The property is set back from the road some so I didn...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family