Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Gainesville, United States
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a bowling tournament. It was very close to the bowling center. I was pleasantly surprised when the staff did not bat an eye when we arrived four hours before check in and immediately gave us our room. The staff were all very friendly and the entire property was clean.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Sierra Vista, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This hotel is close to I-10 and made it a great location for us driving through. It is close to the beach and airport, and several well known eateries. The room was clean and comfortable (kids loved it). The staff made checking in and out a breeze. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I can't say enough about my happiness with this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Indianapolis
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Stayed here for a meeting and had a great stay.

Room was great, clean comfortable and spacious. Worked out in exercise room which was real nice too.

Staff was excellent as was food and meeting space, great design and very nice.

Also great location by airport with all kinds of store and restaurants all around.

I'd highly recommend and would stay again when visiting the area again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Meridianville, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very nice hotel, excellent staff and perfectly located near Sacred Heart Hospital and many amenities, including nearby shopping mall and many restaurants, Target, etc.. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo

Crestview, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2013

It was our 36th wedding anniversary and they upgraded us to a junior suite, gave us a gift bag of snacks and left a personalized note in our room congratulating us on our anniversary. These nice gestures were unexpected and made the stay that much more special.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I love staying at the Hilton Garden Inns, especially since I am a Diamond level, but in Pensacola, Diamond level and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbaucks down the road. I usually get the complementary breakfast as a Diamond level...not in Pensacola. You usually get complementary bottled water and a snack choice of you are Diamond level......not in Pensacola. I wanted Embassy suites in Miramar but they were booked solid. Next time I would go for a Hampton Inn or Comfort Inn Suites rather than the Hiton Garden Inn in the Pensacola area.

Room Tip: Hilton Garden Inns is usually top notch, but not in Pensacola. Cheaper hotels nearby will save you m...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I thought the hotel was ok until I found a dead roach in my bed!!!!!!!! This is a deal breaker for me. The staff was also very lacking in the general helpful Hilton way. I did not order room service or eat at the hotel. Thank God. I would have demanded a full refund.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIGeneralMgr, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Traveler,

I am disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our housekeeping department and have been addressed. While the lack of service you experienced is unusal and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for it. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused you and have refunded you for your stay. If there is anything else I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be happy to assist you.

Dick Tanner