Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #3 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Thomasville Ga, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you don't mind paying for the Hilton price, then it is a great hotel. You get what you pay for. Their service is unmatched. It is in a great location, you are close enough to the bay to go eat some great seafood. There is a target right around the corner.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Los Altos, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visited this hotel on the way to see a dying friend. Baggage handlers had destroyed my bag. The shuttle driver took me to a local store to replace it. The front desk staff went well out of its way to accommodate any needs I might have. The chef made a marvelous gluten free dinner! I can't say enough for their attention and compassion..

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo

Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We selected the Pensacola Airport Hilton Garden Inn for a combination of reasons - free shuttle from the airport, the Hilton name, and our previous experience staying at properties managed by Highpointe Hotel Corp. The shuttle pickup was a matter of minutes after our baggage arrived, with a nice southern hospitality welcome by the driver. The property was very up to date and the front desk staff helpful and welcoming. We had dinner at the hotel and would rate it as a terrific value - fine dining at an affordable price. Our dinners were cooked perfectly and served by a friendly server. The room was clean and comfortable with a nice HD tv and great pillows.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Navarre, Florida
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We booked the Hilton Garden Inn for my daughters Wedding reception and are extremely pleased with the service. We got rooms for the night before so we were on site to get things ready in the morning and found the hotel beautiful and very clean. The staff was very accommodating. They had to work hard into the night to get our room ready because there was an event there until very late the night before. When we got up the room was clean and all set up and ready to go. The food was excellent and the presentation was beautiful. From the minute we arrived until we left the staff was so friendly and willing to help with anything we needed. I would highly recommend them.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Marshalltown, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I had a first class experience with this facility and plan to bring my military reunion group back in the fall! The staff was exceptional from the front desk to my shuttle ride to the airport. Job well done!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

United States
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Nice helpful staff, Nice clean new Hotel. Located in middle of Pensacola. Easy access to medical center, airport, dinning, malls & lots of shopping. In the middle of everything and yet only 30 minutes from beautiful beaches, 15 minutes from downtown.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I know this Hilton property better than most. I have been staying here since they open the doors about 3 years ago. In fact they were barely open the day I stayed one night as it was just me and one or two other guests. Since then I have been here at least once per month and sometimes two or three times per month. The location is good and local restaurants are near by. The bar area is OK and the restaurant runs from good to average depending on the day of the week. The breakfast buffet was very good but my past few visits I feel the food has taken a hit. The service is very good and check in is always a breeze. Well everyone knows me when I walk in the door so they do bend over backwards as I have make it well known on previous visits what I expect when I check in. Some rooms are better than others. The standard room is slightly small and in some rooms you get soaked trying to turn the shower on because of poor design. The larger rooms give you more space and you don't feel cramped. I do hear other guests from time to time depending on the room I am in. The rooms facing Airport Blvd you do hear the road noise as the street is very busy. The internet connection is very good and the is a very good work area to place you laptop on a desk away from the sleeping area. The dinner service is good but I usually go out as there are so many local places just down the road to eat at. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and the Courtyard nearby and the Garden Inn is by far the best place. It's upscale and the staff usually makes you feel that you are in a upscale facility. I feel safe here as this is in a very good part of Pensacola. There is plenty of shopping near by and if you get sick one of the best hospitals is just down the road. If you stay at Hilton Garden Inns this place will not disappoint and is better than other Garden Inns I have stayed at in other cities.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the back side away from Airport Blvd as the road is very busy and noisy most of...