“Good hotel for travelers to Pensacola FL”

Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola, the night before our flight back to SFO. Both my wife and I were recovering from bad colds and when I called the front desk at 9:00AM and asked if we could arrange for early arrival, the front desk person, Amanda said she would see what she could do. When we arrived at 11:30AM, she informed me that housekeeping would have a room shortly for us. At 12:00 noon, we checked in and were able to rest for the remainder of the day. The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again if we needed a room near the Pensacola International Airport. Their airport shuttle service was very efficient and pleasant to use. They have an on-site restaurant but the menu is limited. There is a Dunkin Donuts right across the parking lot, and there are a lot of restaurants such as TGIF Friday's nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was extremely satisfied with all staff members, especially your front desk folks, housekeeping, and the restaurant staff. Your team at the Hilton made me feel at home with their friendly smiles and down to earth attitudes while maintaining the up most professional and excellent customer service. When you travel for a living, having a great staff in the hotel that will be "home" for me is rare and most appreciated. (even compared to other Hilton properties) Hilton Garden JFK New York was great but not like your staff. If ever back in Pensacola the Hilton is at the top of my list. Mary

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

After a terrible experience and disgusting room at the Extended Stay Hotel we left and got the last room at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff was very polite and hotel was very clean including room. Greeted us with a free bottle water and very clean! Room had nice bed and also included Kureg coffee maker. Yes it was a little more for the room as it was their last room, a mini suite, but they drove us to and picked us up for free from the Miami Airport so we saved the difference in Airport parking fees. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and would stay here stay here again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed here for two days for business, and it was clean, comfy beds, fridge micro in room, good internet, restaurant in lobby, beautiful lobby, friendly staff, above all clean!! My room overlooked the pool which looked great, I wish I had time to enjoy it!! Super close to airport within minutes from hotel to gate! Close to restaurants and medical centers and Cordova mall, and not far from the beaches!! It's a win for me! Will be back:) lots of parking, dunkin donuts next door!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel was very conveniently located near the Pensacola airport. I noticed several shops and restaurants around, as well as a Dunkin Donuts next to the hotel. I had no problems checking in and the room was clean. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel and I was very happy with the room. Very comfortable and for $140 a night, I was really happy with what I got for what I paid. Everyone was friendly, the air conditioner was strong. I was actually a little chili so I lowered it. The front desk staff were friendly, quick and helpful. Stay here on your next trip to Pensacola.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was very nice with great housekeeping service. I was at the hotel for almost two weeks. I walked in the hotel every evening about the same time and only a couple of occassions the front desk staff even looked up from their computers to acknowledge me coming through the door. The restaurant breakfast left a little to be desired. The same things were on the buffet everyday and the hot breakfast lacked quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business