Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center
Ranked #2 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Nice and friendly staff! Room and hotel were clean. Room service was quick and delicious! Pool and hot tub were nice and clean! I heard no noise or planes, even though it's near the airport. Enjoyed my stay!!! It had one really slow elevator though!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I travel all of the time with my job and this place is one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. I would highly recommend it to anyone else staying in the Pensacola area. It's a little pricier that the ones close to I-10 but well worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Great stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Rooms were spotless. No complaints whatsoever. Front desk was very helpful. Hotel location was great for visiting Pensacola and surrounding beaches. We'll definitely be back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am very glad that I did not book or pay for this hotel. My mother did, mainly bc everything else in the area was totally booked up. The beds are literally hard as concrete. We woke up every morning with neck, shoulders and ribs hurting. Please be aware that breakfast is not even free. Two people in a room get 3 towels. (I don't get that). That being said, the location is convenient to alot of things, the pool area is nice, the lobby, bar, and dining area is great & the rooms were very clean (although mine did have a weird smell, like clorox & dirty socks mixed). The staff is quite helpful and goes above and beyond. Just beware the hard beds!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was my second stay at this hotel and I think that it has a welcoming atmosphere as soon as you enter the lobby. The hotel is nicely furnished with great amenities. The front desk staff was efficient, friendly, and helpful. Breakfast offered at the hotel restaurant was complimentary with my room and included many welcomed made-to-order options. Bed and linens were comfortable. Only issue we experienced was with other guests -- the talk-louder-than-normal family next door.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I found a pair of dirty (Skid marks visible) woman's underwear under my bed on the last night of a seven day trip. I am a male traveling alone and they were in no way mine. I am revolted that I was breathing in someone else's feces for a week. The hotel has done nothing to remedy the situation and I am very disappointed, not to mention, if a maid can't look under the bed, what else is she not doing? Are my sheets clean? Is the toilet or shower? I pray they were, but after finding something so disgusting I don't know for sure.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Convenient, easy access from the airport. Nice thing about Pensacola is you can pretty much get anywhere you need to go regardless where you stay. This hotel offers easy points in any direction. The staff was courteous, professional and pleasant. Travel delays had me arriving late and the kitchen was more than happy to extend room service hours for my meal. The room was clean, quiet and cool. Couldn't be happier. Big fan of the pillows.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
1 mi away
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road
Motel 6 Pensacola West
Motel 6 Pensacola West
#26 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola I-10 North at University Town Plaza
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Pensacola Airport -Medical Center? Share your experiences!