“Great Local Eatery”

Ranked #40 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Local Eatery”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Enjoy just about everything here. My favorite are the salads/pastas. Particularly, the Rockefeller pasta. Great prices for the food you get too. Sometimes it can take a while to get waited on when you first arrive, but don't let that turn you away.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank TNMTNGURL

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“I love this place.”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The food here is amazing. The carrot cake is to die for. It is always very busy, and for good reason! Definitely a must try in Pensacola.

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Reliably and Consistently Great Food at a Great Price”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

There is something at NYD for everyone! Excellent pizza with fresh ingredients. My husband usually has to ask for double cheese and made that mistake here...but only once. It was a brick! My fav is the Chunky Chicken Salad; the best in Pcola, IMHO. Lunchtime is very crowded as it is a popular local joint. Parking is a pain. Get there before the rush and you should be fine. If at all possible, ask to sit in Daniel's section. I consider him to be the best waiter in all Pensacola!

• Visited May 2013
Milton, Florida
“You will want to come back for more!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

This is a great deli & pizzeria with a full menu, is reasonably priced, and the food is fresh & high quality. I have only ever once been disappointed and that was due to the usually stellar Stromboli being served burnt to very good friends visiting us just prior to our wedding. I am still sad about that incident, since I know they left wondering at our love for this place. We have returned many times since & indeed that one time has been the only bad experience.

Visited March 2013
“This is my favorite restaurant in Pensacola.”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I really like everything they have on their menu and there is a huge selection to chose from. The service was excellent.

• Visited April 2013