“Our go-to for sandwiches”

New Yorker Deli & Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We love New Yorker Deli. We live right down the road so we are frequent visitors. We have never been disappointed. Sandwiches, soups, pizza, whatever: it's all good.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

One of our favorite places to dine. The New Yorker Deli has excellent service and promotes relationships with their diners. Excellent food (I can't recommend the Carrot Cake enough - just leave me a piece) great variety, fast and friendly service. Also has take out and can handle your luncheon meeting needs.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

After trying to go somewhere else and not being able to we decided to try The New Yorker Deli and I'm glad we did. Shannon our server was fantastic and the food phenomenal. My husband ordered the muffelata, it was delicious and right on point with a New Orleans one. I have a thing for reuben sandwiches and when someone claims to have "the best" I want to taste for myself. Well I have to say they are correct, it was the best reuben sandwich. Just the right amount of sauerkraut, cheese, and thousand island dressing. My daughter ordered the meat lovers pizza and I have to say that was probably the best pizza I've ever had and this family eats a lot of pizza. All and all a wonderful experience and we are sure to return again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten at this establishment a few times and was always very pleased with the service and the food. The staff are always very helpful and pleasant and you could not ask for a better atmosphere in which to dine.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This is a nice relaxing neighborhood deli.. The food Is excellent!!! I have eaten here dozens of time and never been disappointed. In nice weather, there is an outdoor deck... The only downside is very little ambiance.. Don't expect great views! Come for the fantastic food at a great value!