“I will return”

Tu-Do Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 676 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 30 May 2014

First time to try Vietnamese food. I thought it was great, portion size was huge, customer service was great. I will definitely eat here again.

There are newer reviews for Tu-Do Vietnamese Restaurant

Reviewed 19 May 2014

What can I say, this place is really good. Not just for Pensacola standards, but I've had Pho in major cities and it did not compare to Tu-Do. They even have a drive-thru if you want to get it to go. Yummmy

1  Thank tiff21x
Reviewed 7 April 2014

As a vegetable based eater, I had no problem with this place. They had a good selection of food and the prices were LOW! I ordered 2 main courses and my bill was under $15 for dinner. They offer Vietnamese but also the regular type plates you would find at other Pacific Rim places.

From the outside, you might drive right by, but it is worth the stop. One of the better places I ate while in FL for a week.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times and am always pleased. The serving sizes are very large (usually take home half of my order) and service is quick. The lunch specials are also very good. If I want to treat myself, this is one of the places I go.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We did not have the same positive experience as other diners. We have eaten Vietnamese food many times in many cities, including locations with a large population of Vietnamese immigrants and I understand that the quality or authenticity may not be the same here. However, the two basic dishes we ordered were worse than mediocre. My husband had a rare beef and meat ball pho; the broth was bland; the meat was tasteless. I had the spicy lemon grass chicken and asked for the spicy version. The large pieces of boneless chicken thigh meat were rubbery with pieces of yellow fat and gristle. They tasted like 'mature' chicken. The veggies were onions and green peppers in a runny sweet sauce that had no taste of lemon grass. The sauce looked like it came from a bottle with little bits of chilis in it (no fresh chilis). The rice served with the dish was dry and hard on top so it had been sitting in the air for a bit. In retrospect I should have asked for another dish because I was really turned off by my meal but I just didn't feel like being objectionable. We would not eat here again.

1  Thank MrsFugaru