“Authentic”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 29 May 2013

It;s a different taste but they have great authentic food at a great price... I eat lunch here about once or twice a month... My favorite is the 3 way Chili... It's more like spaghetti but did I mention it;s good!!!

Reviewed 17 February 2013

Had to try it and was very pleased the first time. Second time the Owner acted a little strange like he thought he knew me and didn't like me. The third time was my last after going back up to the counter to get some more mayo the owner yelled at me to not go behind the counter when I was no where close. My friend told me that once before the Owner thought him and his friend were there to steal some secrets about the place and even accused them of working at another resturant which was not true. I don't need that crazyness in my life.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Have tried Blue Dot & various Pensacola burgers.
There is nothing like Porchetta's burger! There is a reason for this. The meat is first slow cooked like roast beef at 138 deg for many hours in a vacuum "French method" then finished on the grill before serving on a bakery bun with lettuce cheese etc. fully cooked but pink, moist very flavorful. To me adding ketchup would be like adding it to roast beef - unthinkable. It's big no double needed a full, juicy mouth watering meal.
Jeez just made myself hungry!
Also try the "Ernie in a bag" best barbecue sandwich I have found in town.
Check out there website.
I hear the mayor comes in occasionally.

1  Thank AttaboyDave
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Different food and good. limited menu and open for lunch only. Owner is a VERY interesting character! lots of locals and lots of take out orders. enjoyed and we will go again.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

Great place for a great sandwich......Good selection, too. Staff is friendly. We go whenever we have a chance. Never had a bad meal or item. Maybe a little out of the way, but go there.