The Lodge at Pensacola
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Pensacola(Pensacola)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2011

I booked a room at easy rest in the other night and i told them that i smoked so they put me on the third floor which was fine they gave me room 305 when i went in to that room i about fell over it stunk very bad of smoke and i dont know what else i was told that it was cleaned buy the head house keeper well i will tell you she needs to clean better and for the wifi they need to learn what wifi really is it sucks i would not stay here again and i would not tell anybody to stay here either bad motel/hotel

Room Tip: dont stay there
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank midnitez
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My 16 y/o daughter and myself were traveling from Tampa to Houston, so we needed a room halfway, which was Pensicola. I didn't want to spend much because literally all we needed was to lay our heads. The check in staff was very friendly. The hotel was not your average chain hotel. There was no elevator and we stayed on the 2nd floor, but not many steps to get to the 2nd floor. The beds were Queen size, with a simple, yet clean looking and smelling room. In fact, I smelled a hint of bleach which makes me happy. The beds had beautiful quilts for bedspreads instead of that yucky nylon bed spread like in other hotels.

There were definitely imperfections. The bathtub had stains on it's nonstick surface, but I could tell it was still clean. The floor looked like it could have been cleaner. The caulking could be replaced, and the fan in the bathroom, needed a new frame holding it on the ceiling. The room had a window unit, and you could see outside on one side where it should be sealed.

Other than that, we had nice pillows, a TV with cable (and HBO), free wireless, and coffee in the room. We only paid 32.00 so I did not expect much. For what we paid for, we got a deal. My GPS took us a very strange way to get there, so dont be confused if it seems like it is taking you in a round about way.

Room Tip: Make sure you are on the 1st or 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank SpillThWine
Reviewed 22 November 2011

I stayed at the Easy Rest Inn last week.   My experience was quite pleasant.  Rooms were quite and clean.   The staff is very friendly, especially Michelle who I think is the manager.  Bed was very comfortable and the room was a nice size.   I had a King Suite (was upgraded to this type of room without asking).   Since I am always working, I truly appreciated the 24 coffee service in the lobby and the in-room coffee as well.   It was too cold to use the pool, but it seemed nice and quite clean (the water was sparkling), though they had limited pool furniture outside (perhaps because of the poor weather).  The location was only a few miles from the airport and very near most of the restaurants, bars, etc.    I used the wireless internet extensively in my room and it worked very well.   Also enjoyed watching a few flicks on the free HBO. My only complaint is that the furniture, while in great condition, is kinda dated in terms of style. But everything was just fine.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 18 October 2011

My family and I have been at the Easy Rest Inn since mid September, as we look for a home. We checked many other hotels in the area, but the prices were not suitable for our family of 5. I feel safe here as they have 24hr front desk and security. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Generally when a place is this cheap, it's horrible, but the Easy Rest Inn is actually nice and they are continuing to improve ammenities. I would reccomend this Hotel to anyone that is looking for a nice place to stay,but at the same time affordable. The only thing I would suggest is putting kitchenettes in some of the rooms, which I am told they are working on.

Room Tip: Odd number rooms are more quit as the even number face the interstate.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2011

My husband and I have been staying at Easy Rest Inn for about 2 months now, so its safe to say we are having a positive experience. We were referred to the hotel because of its affordability, but didn't want to stay just anywhere since we knew we may be here a while. We were looking for a Home Away From Home that didn't equal renting a condo near the beach. We have stayed at 2 other hotels in Pensacola (my husband is working a contract job here). In comparison, they were more expensive, and felt less safe. Easy Rest is tucked away and it is peaceful enough to walk around the hotel. There is a dinner movie theater, restaurants, and a shopping center within walking distance. The rooms are clean, with microwaves and fridges available. It's pet friendly with a one time affordable pet fee, unlike many places that charge an arm and a leg extra. I also love how they respect my Do Not Disturb sign, so my 2 dogs don't bark, at the same time the housekeepers make sure we are taken care of. All of the staff have been polite and professional. We have and will continue to reccomend Easy Rest Inn.

• Stayed: October 2011