Location: This hotel is located about 10 mi from the airport right off a major highway. Easy to get to.
Appearance: The hotel appears well kept compared to others in the area. It is not a newer hotel, but attractive.
General Up-Keep: There is some wear and tear on this location (Most likely why it is no longer a Comfort Inn). They could stand to do a little better detailed cleaning like the elevator floor showed lots of grime in the corners.
Workout room: WORTHLESS! Lights would not stay on and when on flashed. All the machines were broken in more ways than one. The towels looked like they had been changed in some time. If you need a workout room, do not stay here.
Pool: Pool did not look clean and needs maintenance. Outdoor pool.
Restaurant: No restaurant, but serves basic breakfast. They had you normal free food and not much for the vegan traveler like me. Average travelers will be fine.
Room: I had a king non-smoking room on the 2nd floor. The room was a good size and pretty well kept. The carpets could use a good cleaning under things. My room had a couch and table and plenty of room for my workout. Yes, it was clean overall and the bed was fine.
Internet & TV: Internet worked fine, had a little issue with Windows 8, but once I got past that, it was fine and fast. I watched movies online. TV worked fine and had the standard selection of channels + HBO.
Overall Report: I have not been to this area before and do not know the ‘lay of the land’ yet, but this hotel worked fine for a business traveler on a budget.
Would I come back: Yes
Would I bring my wife and family: Maybe?
Reason for this trip: Business
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensacola’s Quality Inn hotel is conveniently established off Interstate 10 at Exit 7. This hotel is close to several restaurants, entertainment, universities and colleges, medical centers, and recreational activities. This interior corridor hotel offers amenities that include Complimentary Hot Breakfast. And, of course, free hot coffee is available throughout the day. The hotel also offers an exercise room, business center, fax and copy services, self-service laundry facilities, free weekday newspapers, and an outdoor seasonal pool. Each room features free high-speed Internet (wireless and wired), 32-inch LCD television, microwave, refrigerator, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron with full-sized ironing board, AM/FM clock radios, in-room safe, free local calls, and data ports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Pensacola - Pine Forest Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Pensacola Florida