“Recommended.”

Ranked #37 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Moultrie, Georgia
“Recommended.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

If you are looking for a cheap and decent place to stay I recommend this. It's across from I-10, it's in a good part of town, it's safe, and it was very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. For the price you probably instantly think it's an unsafe motel, but it wasn't. I had my 3 year old with me and I didn't once feel unsafe. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were kind of flat.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank anm1987

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Feb 21,2012
We checked into this hotel and requested a superior king as suggested in reviews we had read. The desk clerk - Shirley - was a delight. She was so friendly and helpful. The room was exactly as show on the Red Roof website, very roomy and clean. It had a microwave, fridge, safe, flat screen TV and free coffee in the room. The king bed was very comfy. - the wi-fi great. Next door there is a Waffle House where we had breakfast – very friendly staff and really good food. With CAA discount it cost $53.18 It was well worth the money and plan to stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: We would have preferred a room on the goround floor but were told the superior rooms on ground were...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Fort Dodge, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

We travel for a living and stay here at least 4 times a year. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. This is one of the few hotels where pets stay free. The sheriff's dept frequently stop by for coffee and drive thru. One tip: we carry a queen size egg crate (23 dollars at walmart). this turns a 45 a night room into a 100 a night room. they roll up the size of a kids sleeping bag.
The bad thing is there are alot of homeless people living across the street. I have never seen them near the hotel they are by the interstate and the sheriffs office is always over there to run them off.

Room Tip: Best bet is a superior king it has micro and fridge and very roomy
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank geri122123
huntsville,al
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

Wife and I stayed five days on a short vacation and enjoyed the stay. The room was clean and the folks in the lobby were quite friendly and helpful. Also the price was right.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank rocketman0
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn due to the price and found thatt it was a great value for the price paid. Our room was clean and linens were spotless. The front desk attendant helped us find a good restaurant in the area. When I looked in the corners and underneath furniture, it was also clean. Smelled relatively fresh for a smoking room. Quiet even though the hotel is near the interstate. Beach was easily accessible the next morning with a short drive. We will be repeat customers.

Room Tip: No elevators so if you have any mobility needs, request a first floor room.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandra M
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have stayed overnight at this place in dec and nov of 2011 and had pretty much the same exp both times. It's a clean place but the tub is too small and not what I would choose if I am staying there for more than a couple days. plus the room I got in Nov had a wierd smell that went away when I kept the door open for 30 mins. Still a good price for overnight.

Pros: clean enuf
Cheap
Right next to I-10
Close to a lot of eat outs
Perfect for an overnight stop

Cons: bathrooms are tiny
Don't know how good their service for more than day is
You don't get continental breakfast like other small motel chains like comfort suites

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank JagHimamshu
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

My boyfriend and I wanted a cheap but clean place to stay for my birthday trip, preferring to spend $$ on activities instead of a room we didn't plan on staying in much.

We had no issues with this location and for the money, it's fantastic. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. I inspected the sink, toilet, etc and did not find anything gross--which surprised me.

Our room came equipped with a flat screen TV of a decent size.

The front desk staff were friendly. My one "complaint" would be that the area is iffy--it's not TERRIBLE, however, there are homeless people under the overpass near the hotel just sort of.. hanging out. However, I wouldn't mark lower on the review because there were homeless folks--that's not the hotels fault, just an FYI.

Overall I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it. It's a wonderful value!

Room Tip: I would upgrade to the premium room. It was only a few dollars more and I believe they're bigge...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple