Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital
US$150
US$132
US$173
US$156
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$194
US$188
US$153
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
US$171
US$166
Homewood
US$133
Hampton.com
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$166
US$161
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsthe red roof innwaffle houseroom was cleanlarge dogtv channelsthe general managerdavis hwywould stay here againstaff was friendlygreat roomchecking inshort driveenjoyed my stayshirleyrriratesmall
Reviewed 30 April 2014

With a little effort, wouldn't be a bad place to stay. Management doesn't seem to want to put forth the effort to make it better. Rooms are poorly cleaned and run down. Gets worse every stay. Lobby staff was very friendly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Lori B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear AllenH,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to hear you found the front office staff friendly, but also very disappointed to hear you are having consistent problems with cleanliness and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly about what you are experiencing during your stays. With any guest I always want them to have a delightful stay, even more so with a loyal customer, so this concerns me greatly and I would like to discuss specifics.

We are working diligently with upgrades to the inn such as the brand new exterior painting in April as well as the upgrade to a fantastic hi-definition system for our televisions and are always seeking ways to improve quality and cleanliness. Feel free to reach out to me please at 850-476-7960. We wish you safe travels and look forward to improving your experience during your future stays.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We have stayed here several times. It's close to a mall, hospital, civic center, just located in a very good place. Not too far from the beaches either if you would like to go there. Rooms are always clean and well kept. The office staff especially Deb, always goes above and beyond to make us feel at home. Anytime we are in this area, we always stay with them.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear MiaKodi,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! I am pleased to hear you encountered our "Excellent Customer Service" with Deborah and that you found our location to be convenient to dinning and beaches! The entire staff here strives for great customer service! We look forward to continuing to serve your lodging needs on future trips! We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Wound up here late at night on the way down to Orlando, the clerk at the front desk was very friendly. The motel seemed quite busy but she granted me a coupon rate nonetheless.

The room was refurbished and looked great with the exception that we heard a soft humming noise all night long, think it was the A/C from the neighboring room. If they fix this soundproofing then it would get 5 stars in combination with the coupon-rate. Had many restaurant chains within a mile so convenient for a quick breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear MaartenVL,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review! I remember checking you in late Sunday evening and greatly appreciate your compliments! I am happy to hear you found our inn to be convenient to restaurants, rooms to be nicely refurbished, as well as to be "an excellent on the road motel"! I do apologize for the humming noise you encountered and will be sure to check the nearby rooms for the source. I appreciate your reporting that so that we can investigate the issue and resolve the concern. We look forward to hosting you again if your travels bring you back to our area and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have traveled a lot and stayed in many different qualities of hhotels. I must say though that in all my stays no matter the city there is not one staff member that compares to the lovely Front desk lady at this property. Her name is Shirley. She always has a smile on her face and a lugh in her voice. It truly seems like she enjoys her job and desires to make every guest feel like family. This Hotel may not be 5 star, but That lady sure is. She is the reason that I continue to return to this property. My advice to you red roof inn is to never let her GO!!!!

Room Tip: It is supposed to be non smoking, but there are rule breakers, so if you get a room that smells bad just ask Shirley she will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Lori B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Mabel R,

WOW! I greatly appreciate your taking the time to write about your personal experience here. I also cannot thank you enough for your amazing compliments on our wonderfully talented Miss Shirley. Shirley has been here an outstanding 26 years! I will be sure to share your comments with her and treat her to something special for giving such a great impression of our inn to our guests. Shirley is such a pleasure to work with and observing her consistent "like family" treatment of our guests always both gives me peace of mind that all of our guests will be taken care of as well as brings a smile to my face every time just like she does yours! I completely agree with you she is a gem we are so very lucky to have. I, as well as the staff here, appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays. We wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here on a whim two weekends ago. We were suppose to go back home but decided to stay another night. I always look at TripAdvisor before I book anywhere and decided to book here based upon the fact that the manager responds to every comment whether its a positive or negative. I can respect that. With that being said we would probably not stay here in the future. The room was pricey for what it was. The managers photos are nothing like the actual rooms. I'm assuming those photos must be from another Red Roof Inn somewhere else. You are also charged for a safe in your room whether or not you use it. When I made the reservation on the phone for the room I asked the agent if they gave a military or government discount and she said "yes Red Roof does give military discounts however not for that night". What the heck? I said ok anyway, I didn't want to have to call around, it was getting late so we booked anyway. So we arrive about 9pm. First room we are given the smoke alarm kept chirping and since they are a direct wire we couldn't make it stop. We go back to the desk to get another room. We had to wait about 15 minutes for the desk clerk to make it back, she was trying to fix a door to another room a family was also waiting on in the lobby. I believe the hotel was full for the night. The attendant was trying the best she could to help everyone, but truthfully there should have been more than one person on staff that night. Now back to the room, the beds were very springy, the bathroom door had a doorknob however it didn't have any of the guts inside so it wouldn't stay closed. The room was very dated and dingy carpet. The good thing was the hot water for the shower. Thankfully it was only one night of sleep. You should also know that this hotel has extended stay when deciding whether or not to book here. Since the hotel is supposedly smoke free they are all smoking outside on the balcony and such. You have to squeeze by to get into your rooms. The cost was over $80 bucks for the night. I have stayed in much, much nicer for that amount even on a weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Lori B, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Mililtt,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your giving us a try, but am disappointed to here you probably wouldn't return. Rates during this time of year are at a premium price throughout our area, not just here, due to the demand/peak season with Spring Break going on the month of March as well as numerous events in the area.

The in room safe fee is charged to each guest at check in so that each guest has the right to decide if they wish to use the safe during their stay in the privacy of their own room - it is not our business nor the persons in line behind you whether or not you are carrying valuables with you - so we simply will never ask so as not to invade your privacy. However, you only need to tell us during check out that the in room safe wasn't used and we will remove this fee from your bill with absolutely no questions asked. I am certainly sorry to hear you were put off by this policy, but it is ultimately for our guests safety which we value greatly. Please feel free to give me a call directly to discuss your stay and I would happy to help with any issues you felt you had and look forward to hearing from you; 850-476-7960. We wish you and your family safe travels and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future!