I was in Indiana and decide to take a quick family trip to Florida before school started. I selected this hotel because of its location to the beach and other locales we wanted to visit. When we arrived in Pensacola and at our exit we passed the hotel because their sign was not easily seen. Our GPS redirected us to the hotel and access the drive was tricky. But once we got there we liked what we saw.
The hotel staff were very friendly and professional. Although we were a little early, our room was ready, clean and comfortable. We had a fridge and microwave in our room to allow us to eat some meals in room. We were very happy with our choice. The outdoor pool was a nice size and not very crowded. The continental breakfast was hot and plenty available to eat. The maids were very courteous and patient with us. The beach was approximately 6 miles away and accessed easily using the Interstate.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn is conveniently located off I-10, Exit 13. Guests are invited to enjoy all in-room amenities, complimentary hot continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will also enjoy the on-site fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / n Davis Hwy Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy Florida