There were very few uh oh's with this hotel. The first was the fact that this hotel sits behind another building and is not visible from the street. Actually drove past the entrance to the road leading back to the hotel. The parking area was small. having a few tour buses in the lot did not help things. The area is not "the best" but I've seen worse.
Once we got into the hotel it was nice and clean. Staff at the front desk got us checked in quickly and explained where everything was.
The room was nice but the bathroom door looked as if someone had tried to peel some of the facing off the door! I don't know if some one chipped the door or what but I could tell there was a wooden door underneath the white paint. The door also looked like it needed a fresh coat of paint or a good scrub down. It was yellowed in spots and had some , what I'm guessing, stains. The vents in the bathroom needed to be cleaned.
The room felt a little crowded with the table next to the far bed. I had to make sure I didn't bump into it when i got out of bed! The TV stations were a crap shoot. Some worked, some didn't. The shower made awful noises when the water was on. So much so, I was afraid that the people next door would complain.
The view was poor as it looked over AC units and the hotel next door. This was the first hotel room I've stayed in that the window opened! Thought that was odd.
The bed! THE BED!!!!! The only thing wrong with the bed was the fact I could not take it with me. This bed was better than the one I have at home! If we hadn't needed to leave so early I would have stayed in bed just because it was so comfy!
The breakfast was good. Had better and had much worse. Waffles, hot and cold cereal, breads egg "patties" and sausage patties, sausage gravy and juice. Would have loved to have had some fruit but other than that, the food was great!
All in all I would book this hotel again in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn is conveniently located off I-10, Exit 13. Guests are invited to enjoy all in-room amenities, complimentary hot continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will also enjoy the on-site fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / n Davis Hwy Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy Florida