“Okay for the price”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Easy to get to off I10. It is dated but it was clean. Outdoor pool was cold (March stay). The complementary breakfast met expectations. The staff was not overly friendly, but no complaints about them either. If you need to go left on Davis Highway, cut through the parking lot of the Mexican place out front to catch the light.

Stayed: March 2014
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thanks Brewer524 for posting a review. Happy to know access to hotel was convenient & breakfast met your expectations. Although hotel is older we take great pride in our property. By having a successful management team & hard working staff, Hotel is well remained and highly recommended by many. If you need a wonderful place to stay that’s clean & affordable call us right away.
Best Regard, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I've stayed here before and this time it was again a great night's sleep. Room was clean, bedding comfy, and the room was quiet. You can't ask anything more than that! Breakfast was a sandwich and coffee for the road. I'll stay here again on my way through PNS.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

We appreciate you Bettye S and value your business. You can always expect and count on great comfort, great value and great service here.

Stay with us as much as you like. Thanks, Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This place really lives up to the name of Comfort Inn. My wife and I found just what we wanted at the end of a day of driving. The room was a great value, clean, easy to get to, and a nice computer desk with easy Wi-Fi. What impressed me was the excellent "little things" like electric outlets on every lamp so we didn't need extension cords to charge phones and laptop and use cpap. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was excellent. I would certainly stay here again if I am in Pensacola.

Room Tip: Comfortable stay - easy on/off I-10.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks Alan J for spending the night with us and posting an awesome review of accuracy. Every guest experience is important. We are so happy that during your recent visit we impressed you with extra convenient amenities, great location, free Wi-Fi, computer desk excellent breakfast and exceeded your expectations on value. It will be a privilege to have you all come back again. Warm Regards, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Tonya was so helpful with breakfast! She was making sure everything was filed and ready to go. She was also so sweet to my children! Thanks for a great breakfast! The hotel is newly renovated so the rooms were nice however our shower never got hot.
We had to take less than warm showers and my kids cried the whole time.

• Stayed: March 2014

Hello Mrstaraa and Thanks for staying at our newly renovated property. We are happy to know to Tonya provided excellent hospitality and breakfast was great. Perhaps we are truly sorry the shower never got hot. Our log book does not indicate any complaints or requests to change rooms from you. When and if there’s a problem it is routine for the guest to inform our staff so we can take immediate actions to resolve. Water temperatures were evaluated & function as normal. On behalf of our entire staff, please come again. Sincerely, Comfort Inn Davis Hwy

Reviewed 14 March 2014

A couple friends and I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn for one night when we visited their grandson at Pensacola Navy base.

The room was comfortable and we were pleased to find a nice breakfast the next morning. Tonya manages the breakfast room, making sure items were replenished when necessary and hot when they should be.

My friends and I were eating and I had gotten a hard boiled egg which I cut into lengthwise fourths and sprinkled with salt & pepper ... and then I mentioned to them that if I had been at work, I'd dip it in a little dab of mustard, too, making it less dry and a bit more like a deviled egg.

Suddenly Tonya arrived with a squeeze bottle of French's mustard. Either I talk too loud or Tonya is really on her game. I choose to believe the latter. She's great.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thanks Maryflo for acknowledging Ms Tonya, she is wonderful at doing her job. We are happy to have a hospitality team that go the extra mile and make our guest feel at home. Please come back again when visiting your grandson. Thanks again, Team Comfort Inn

Reviewed 14 March 2014

To visit a grandson, we stayed twice at this Comfort Inn, first on our way to New Orleans and then on the return. The hotel is very conveniently located near I-10 and I-110 for easy beach access. There are several restaurants nearby. Rooms were nice, quiet, and clean. Tonya provided outstanding service in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Molly D, Comfort Inn would like to thank you and your family for staying with us both times. We make it our business to provide excellent service around the clock. Good hospitality requires Convenience, Cleanliness, Comfort, Good Value and Great Employees. Come back and visit us soon. Yours Truly, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stayed there for 3 days.Very good renovating job. Loved the business center with 2 computers. Hotel lobby, business center & breakfast area are very clean & inviting. Good hot breakfast. Breakfast hostesses Tonya and Donna are very hard working ,friendly ladies, helpful professional. Front desk staff were accommodating & professional. The hotel does not have a hot tub, but due to it's pleasant & comfortable atmosphere, i even was not missing it too much. The room was very up to date, new furniture, very nice layout, flat screen TV, i really liked the bathroom floor & plenty of hot water in a shower, good water pressure. Bed was comfortable enough, great updated bedding. However the mattresses are old and could be replaced. The air conditioner/heat unit by the window worked very good, but the air that was coming out smelled like mold a little bit. The unit is due for inspection & cleaning. There are dirt even on the outside on the bottom of the unit. Even though the shower was great, every time you turn it on, it made a horrible sound, which remained present until you turn it off. It sounded like the train was passing by. I am sure that the staff would've move us, if we'd explain. So up until this point, i was going to rate it as very good.(at 4). The housekeeping lady strongly contributed to average. I don't know her name.(African-American lady. She was "cleaning" rooms on the 4th floor, where we stayed) When we first arrived, the room was clean overall. Carpet could use vacuuming and the base of air conditioning unit was very dirty. Over than that the room was clean. During our stay, I did not have the room cleaned(by choice). I kept the room clean myself .All I asked of her is to exchange towels and for some toiletries. I brought used towels to the hallway and was going to hand it to her. She did not take it. She pointed her finger at a big garbage can and said:" There". Then I told her that if she is busy, i can handle it at the front desk. She then took the towels, but remained very rude. Another prison guard attitude. If you are going to do your own housekeeping, it is a nice hotel to stay at Pensacola. I will stay here again, if I am ever back to Pensacola. I do hope the manager will address the housekeeping issue.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 135catherineg

Greetings Catherine G! We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and express your overall experience. Our goal is to make every guest feel at home from the time you arrive until check-out. Satisfaction guarantee is priority for our guest and every detail pointed out was thoroughly acknowledged, addressed and corrected. Glad to know you will stay here again. Thanks, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team.