“Service Above and Beyond”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We booked a 2 night stay for our grand-daughter's graduation, The rooms were newly refurnished and had more amenities that one would normally find in a high-priced hotel. We enjoyed the pool and the generous complimentary breakfast. But, what was most appreciated was the honesty and helpfulness of the gentleman at the Front Desk. After the graduation, my husband changed out of his suit in the Mens Room before leaving for home. About 140 miles later, he suddenly realized that he had not put his wallet and phone back into his casual pants. I called the Front Desk and the attendant had already found the items and was attempting to reach us at home. We had further travel scheduled for two days later and needed the ID by the next day. The clerk took it upon himself to see that both items were overnighted to us. We received everything intact by 10:00am the next morning. It was a 'life-saver.'

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Congratulations Olivia E on your grand-daughters graduation!

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review. We are always happy to accommodate guests with great amenities, affordable rates and professional staff. Outstanding hospitality is our trademark.
Please come again! Comfort Inn Management

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent 2 days here on a family trip and all of the staff made the visit comfortable and enjoyable.

The breakfast room has a decent selection of breakfast foods and this hotel is a great value for the location, quality, and service you receive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thanks John M for choosing our Hotel during your recent visit in Pensacola.

We understand the importance of great hospitality services at Comfort Inn.
Glad to know it was a comfortable stay, great value, convenient location & good breakfast. Everyone looks forward to having you back again.

Sincerely, Comfort Inn Management

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have been staying at Comfort Inn, for the last 2 1/2 years when I'm in Pensacola. Never had bad customer service until April 16, 2014. Anthony was very nice and tried to be helpful, and call on Megan for assistance. At the service desk Megan very rude, argumentative, and talking by movement of her neck. I inform that what I was requesting I have done in the past stays. She stated that I wasn't telling the truth, she was acting as if she been working there for a long time.
I informed her that family visit each month. Finally I stated to ANTHONY I'll talk with somebody in the morning no big deal. He apologize and said I only been here for 3 weeks Megan been talk negative about me when she thought I couldn't hear her. I know she was leaving a note for the morning shift including what she was going to tell them. Anthony call the room to make sure I was alright, cause I didn't response to her rudeness, I stated twice I'll handle it in the morning, and tied from drive. Make sure customer cannot hear you, when you talking about them. It's not what you say it's how you say it. I hope she gave better customer Service at her last job since she stated " I been in the business for a while". I would like to say Thanks to Anthony, Donna, breakfast, and house keeping staff great service.!!!!

Room Tip: Don't get room near laundry room, workers come in early.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank MOMUWF2016
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thanks MOMUWF for visiting year after year.
Your business is important to us. We take much pride in providing superior hospitality to our valued guests. It is unfortunate that on your recent stay we somehow missed the mark. Please except our sincere apology for any misconduct during check in. This review has been fully addressed with employee and resolved immediately by Management to ensure that no other guests experience inappropriate behavior. You are welcome anytime at Comfort Inn. Warm Regards,

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Do not mistake 5 stars for a 5 star! This place is in a very strange location, with signs directing you to cut through a mexican restaurant to park. In a not so great area of town, the homeless thrive in this area. Note....this area has been cleaned up, less than savory hotels and apartments torn down, so revitalization is in progress. The interior has been redone, well, at least painted. The check in process was painless, my room being what one would expect at this price point. The breakfast area is large, and offers standard fare along with "hot" eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, waffles, the usual, but the coffee was excellent!!! The room had the same carpet, dated, worn and stains and spots. On top of this was new furniture( same matresses), a flat screen TV and I think new marble countertop in bath. New linens(white duvets!!!), and a great selection of pillows, the real things! There was a problem with the AC and hot water, but one call downstairs and the problems were fixed immediately. The blackout curtains work so well I was late for work a couple of days because I refuse to use an alarm clock! Staff was friendly, the place was clean, the sleep was great, and they are trying. This is what gets you an upgrade in stars in my book, trying! I will be back here when in this area, and will look foward to this place showing up on itinerary!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thanks Franklin for posting a review and staying at “Pensacola’s Best Kept Secret”

Happy you enjoyed our ongoing progress. Guest satisfaction is top priority for us
in all areas of hospitality. You’re welcome to stay anytime for as long as you like.

Thanks, Comfort Inn Davis Hwy.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just for one night. We had a king size bed, a microwave, a fridge, and plenty of bathroom amenities. The wi-fi worked great without any glitches. For 67 dollars a night, I can't complain about what I experienced here. We were able to watch a few movies on our laptop because the connection was so strong. I highly recommend this cheap hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thanks Jay D for highly recommending our Newly Renovated mid-scale property.
We have a complete hospitality package to make our guest feel right at home.
Nice Location, Excellent Breakfast, Comfortable Bedding,
Affordable Rates & Great Staff. Come back to see us on your next visit.

Yours Truly, Comfort Inn Staff 8080 Davis Hwy

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The lady in the breakfast room was very friendly and helpful! I believe her name was Tony a - but it might have been Tonya. She kept the area clean, the food containers full and greeted everyone with a smile. She was GREAT in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mickey H

Hello Mickey H, we appreciate your business and Thanks for posting a review.

We are so happy that our breakfast attendant provided outstanding hospitality as always during your recent stay. You’re welcome here anytime from all of us at Comfort Inn 8080 Davis Hwy.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

We were returning from a cruise and arrived in the evening I found that the motel was not marked well and very difficult to get into and out of. Our Stay was great Clean Great staff check out check in was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thanks Tim C for making Comfort Inn your choice to stay over night.

We are happy you enjoyed an efficient check-in/check-out, nice staff and clean property.

You’re welcome to be our guest anytime. Sincerely, Comfort Inn Hospitality Team