“Comfort Inn comes thru again”

Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy
Ranked #10 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Whitefield, New Hampshire
“Comfort Inn comes thru again”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

As always the inn was up to the highest standards. Clean,quiet and very comfortable beds. We went to another hotel from a major chain to visit with family. There were 10 of us and we visited in the small main lobby. No one offered us the Breakfast Room to visit. We all were from out of town and here for a graduation. Breakfast was awesome as always. Choice Hotel rewards customer and we only use the Comfort Inns. Thank You for your attention to "guests services". It's a privilege to be treated special and appreciated that we chose your hotel.

Room Tip: Traveled from northern Vermont to Florida and always use my Choice Hotels to book my rooms at a Comf...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank You Janet S for posting a review!

It is always a pleasure & honor to accommodate our wonderful guests with great value.
We are here to provide Outstanding Hospitality-Comfortable & Clean Stay, Good Rates, Nice Breakfast & Professional Guest Services. Glad you stayed with us and come back again.

Sincerely, Comfort Inn Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Spent 2 nights here for a family event. The hotel was packed, but things stayed clean and quiet.
The rooms are very clean, although a little dated and small. The beds are absolutely amazing & among the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in.
The free breakfast has good variety and is good quality.
Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Hello Ant1375, Thanks for sharing your awesome experience on TripAdvisor!

We are please to know your entire family enjoyed everything (Comfortable Beds, Excellent Breakfast) at Comfort Inn Davis Hwy. Call us quickly for your next stay in Pensacola.

Comfort Inn Hospitality Team
Telford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Arrived early but check in was quick, friendly and efficient. All staff were polite and professional.
I think we just had bad luck with our room. There was an awful smell of food/grease which, despite speaking to staff about it, remained throughout our two day stay. The room was spacious and clean,the bed and pillows very comfy. Bathroom could do with a little tlc but was ok. Our room was opposite the guest laundry which was in use until very late, and near the back door to the swimming pool. As there were a number of young sports teams staying, there was a fair amount of noise.
Breakfast was of very good quality with lots of choice of cereal,bread, bagels etc. It was very crowded but there was an overspill room to sit in.
All in, would stay again but would insist on another room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Greetings Travellingirl58, thanks for your business and posting review.

We want to apologize for food & grease smell you experienced during your stay.
As a result that room was immediately deep cleaned and resolved. Happy to know
All other hospitality services and amenities meet your expectations and you’re coming
back.
Best Regard, Comfort Inn Management
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We booked a 2 night stay for our grand-daughter's graduation, The rooms were newly refurnished and had more amenities that one would normally find in a high-priced hotel. We enjoyed the pool and the generous complimentary breakfast. But, what was most appreciated was the honesty and helpfulness of the gentleman at the Front Desk. After the graduation, my husband changed out of his suit in the Mens Room before leaving for home. About 140 miles later, he suddenly realized that he had not put his wallet and phone back into his casual pants. I called the Front Desk and the attendant had already found the items and was attempting to reach us at home. We had further travel scheduled for two days later and needed the ID by the next day. The clerk took it upon himself to see that both items were overnighted to us. We received everything intact by 10:00am the next morning. It was a 'life-saver.'

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Congratulations Olivia E on your grand-daughters graduation!

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review. We are always happy to accommodate guests with great amenities, affordable rates and professional staff. Outstanding hospitality is our trademark.
Please come again! Comfort Inn Management
Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We spent 2 days here on a family trip and all of the staff made the visit comfortable and enjoyable.

The breakfast room has a decent selection of breakfast foods and this hotel is a great value for the location, quality, and service you receive.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thanks John M for choosing our Hotel during your recent visit in Pensacola.

We understand the importance of great hospitality services at Comfort Inn.
Glad to know it was a comfortable stay, great value, convenient location & good breakfast. Everyone looks forward to having you back again.

Sincerely, Comfort Inn Management
Mount Dora, Florida
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have been staying at Comfort Inn, for the last 2 1/2 years when I'm in Pensacola. Never had bad customer service until April 16, 2014. Anthony was very nice and tried to be helpful, and call on Megan for assistance. At the service desk Megan very rude, argumentative, and talking by movement of her neck. I inform that what I was requesting I have done in the past stays. She stated that I wasn't telling the truth, she was acting as if she been working there for a long time.
I informed her that family visit each month. Finally I stated to ANTHONY I'll talk with somebody in the morning no big deal. He apologize and said I only been here for 3 weeks Megan been talk negative about me when she thought I couldn't hear her. I know she was leaving a note for the morning shift including what she was going to tell them. Anthony call the room to make sure I was alright, cause I didn't response to her rudeness, I stated twice I'll handle it in the morning, and tied from drive. Make sure customer cannot hear you, when you talking about them. It's not what you say it's how you say it. I hope she gave better customer Service at her last job since she stated " I been in the business for a while". I would like to say Thanks to Anthony, Donna, breakfast, and house keeping staff great service.!!!!

Room Tip: Don't get room near laundry room, workers come in early.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank MOMUWF2016
Guest Relation M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thanks MOMUWF for visiting year after year.
Your business is important to us. We take much pride in providing superior hospitality to our valued guests. It is unfortunate that on your recent stay we somehow missed the mark. Please except our sincere apology for any misconduct during check in. This review has been fully addressed with employee and resolved immediately by Management to ensure that no other guests experience inappropriate behavior. You are welcome anytime at Comfort Inn. Warm Regards,

Guest Relations Manager
Southern States
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Do not mistake 5 stars for a 5 star! This place is in a very strange location, with signs directing you to cut through a mexican restaurant to park. In a not so great area of town, the homeless thrive in this area. Note....this area has been cleaned up, less than savory hotels and apartments torn down, so revitalization is in progress. The interior has been redone, well, at least painted. The check in process was painless, my room being what one would expect at this price point. The breakfast area is large, and offers standard fare along with "hot" eggs, sausage, gravy and biscuits, waffles, the usual, but the coffee was excellent!!! The room had the same carpet, dated, worn and stains and spots. On top of this was new furniture( same matresses), a flat screen TV and I think new marble countertop in bath. New linens(white duvets!!!), and a great selection of pillows, the real things! There was a problem with the AC and hot water, but one call downstairs and the problems were fixed immediately. The blackout curtains work so well I was late for work a couple of days because I refuse to use an alarm clock! Staff was friendly, the place was clean, the sleep was great, and they are trying. This is what gets you an upgrade in stars in my book, trying! I will be back here when in this area, and will look foward to this place showing up on itinerary!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thanks Franklin for posting a review and staying at “Pensacola’s Best Kept Secret”

Happy you enjoyed our ongoing progress. Guest satisfaction is top priority for us
in all areas of hospitality. You’re welcome to stay anytime for as long as you like.

Thanks, Comfort Inn Davis Hwy.