I read the reviews and I do agree with them, the positive ones.
It's a touristic class hotel but with a middle class level.
Everything looks clean, looks well maintened, staff is well dressed and very friendly.
Rooms are more than okay, the swimming pool is looking good, I mean well maintened.
Breakfast is free and very good for a standard breakfast with lots of choices. T
The whole hotel is saying come to us and stay with us. Every penny more then worth while.
And within 12 minutes drive you're in historic downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Comfort Inn is conveniently located off I-10, Exit 13. Guests are invited to enjoy all in-room amenities, complimentary hot continental breakfast and complimentary wireless internet. Guests will also enjoy the on-site fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / n Davis Hwy Hotel Pensacola
- Pensacola Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy Florida