“Great Place to Stay!!”

Ranked #34 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Place to Stay!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We stayed here in July for my cousins wedding, and I must say this place was grand. Our room was clean and the staff was super friendly and accommodating willing to go that extra mile for you. I enjoyed sitting under the gazebo while watching my children play in the pool. The indoor pool was nice to have as well for those brief rain storms that blew over from the coast. The location is only minutes away from the down town area and beaches. The price is right. I enjoyed this place and I would surely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for building 2
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Green Valley, Arizona
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I booked thru Priceline. It is a Great place to stay. Close to everything. People were wonderful.
Rooms were comfortable.So nice to stay at a place that is clean. We travel alot going from Az. to Fla. and some of those hotels are just not up to speed. We loved this place and will come back everytime we are in Pensacola. It made our trip to stay in a clean friendly place. Thank You All for a nice visit.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This was a decent room, room was large, had a kitchenette. When we first walked in, I noticed a smell. The smell was like a hospital cleaning type smell. Once we got to the room, the smell became more like a moldy smell. Again, the room was nice, but I just could not get pass the smells! The housekeepers replenished our towels and that was about it. Not much to say here but I probably could have found a better room for $99. All in all, it was decent for our 2 night stay.

Room Tip: The beach was only about 10 to 15 minutes away.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Mobile
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stayed here for our Family Reunion weekend, July 20-22. The hotel is located in a very nice area. We had an unfortunate issue with out linen, blood was on the pillow cases and stains on the fitted sheet. I brought this to the attention of the front desk to see if housekeeping could correct the situation. No housekeeping after 8 pm. I requested the Manager and I was informed that he would be in on Monday. Needless to say he was not willing to compensate for our inconvience in having to change our own linen. I would like to suggest to anyone who lodge here to please check your linen, take photos and insist that the Manager be brought in. No Southern Hospitality. Dixon Family

Room Tip: Check linen throughly.
2 Thank PDixonMobile
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this review, 23 January 2013
I am very sorry about not being present to handle issues like this one.In this circumstance I would recommend to be moved immediately . In our Hotel we do not have house keepers working after about 4:30. Nor, do we have Room Service.Front Desk can give out clean linens. If you find dirty linen as you described then you should not have to touch it, in any Hotel. I find this very unacceptable in the way this event unfolded. My sincere apology to you.
Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Good Hotel !! had stayed in this hotel during by business trip for almost a month. Hotel is near walmart and other eateries.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you . All of us at the Ashton In & Suites are thankful for your comments. Please stay with us again!
Reviewed 9 July 2012

What a wonderful experience. The Ashton has a beautiful Convention Center next to the Hotel. We had 250 people without a problem. Full Bar, Fantastice Food and lots of dance space. I will be booking another party there. Manager and staff were wonderful!!

Daleville, Alabama
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Friendly staff. Large bathrooms. Good sized rooms. Good wireless. Staff was very helpful. 3 miles from downtown Pensacola.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo