“Almost bad experience made perfect by front desk staff!!!”

Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy
Ranked #34 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Pensacola, Florida
“Almost bad experience made perfect by front desk staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We didnt make reservations this time to come to Pensacola, and unfortunatley all the hotels on the Navy Blvd strip where full except Ashton, we had been driving for a while so I decided just for one night and then we figure something else out. I was a little worried when we first called to see if they had rooms there was a lady named Neeci that answered and she rudely stated that yes they have rooms, but they dont allow anyone to check in before 3! (which wasnt really and issue because we wouldnt get there until after 9!) But when I checked in there was different lady, Christina, she was so helpful and told us about the renovations they just had. she even saw that we were tired but us in the nearest room possible. The new bedding was very clean looking and modern, everythin just looked great so we decided to stay three nights! We also had to deal with Neeci upon check out she was very disinterested, she didnt even ask how our stay was. But, all the rest of the staff was excellent!
Thank you Christina for the great stay!

3 Thank Secey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

My family and I were down in Pensacola for a concert and booked at the Ashton Inn on Navy Blvd. I was aprehensive at first because of the terrible reviews that this place had. I was happily surprised to find the Inn pleasant, clean and the staff very helpful. In fact, I got lost on my way there and they were kind enough to give me directions. They even went as far as to print out the best and shortest route to the concert that was downtown. The rates were very good and I would recomend this place to anyone with children because it is safe and well lit. The kitchenette was great and dishes are included. We had agreat time and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank wandaw306
Aliceville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2013

This hotel is the best. The rooms are nice and for the price, I would come back. The hotel is in good condition and Jeanette was so nice and helpful. The rooms were very clean and had a small kitchen, which my daughter loved. Thanks for this hotel!!

2 Thank Yolondra W
Belleville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed at the Aston Inn and Suites. i noticed mixed reviews, however, they had an indoor pool and an exersize room and they are becoming hard to find. I was pleasently surprised. The room was spacious and even had a small kitchen with a full sized refridgerator, a two burner range top, sink, cupboards, and even two place settings. The room was very clean and comfortable. The down side is that it is away from just about everything. That being said, I really liked this place!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank Kevin P
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience at Ashton Inn& Suites. We appreciate the great review. Please come and stay with us again.
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

Last min booking and was very pleased. Very clean and good location if your in town, If your passing thru and not staying in Pensacola you may want to try something up by I-10. GREAT PRICE! Close to Naval Air Station and Museum and Pensacola Lighthouse.

Room Tip: Great price and VERY clean
3 Thank MrStogy
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you, for your wonderful review. I'll be sure to share it with our staff. We have a lot of caring people here. Please come back and stay with us.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

The hotel was immaculate and the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.
The rooms were clean and met every expectation that I had.
I was most impressed with the warm welcome I received by each staff member I came in contact with. I highly recommend this hotel you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank LyndaT136
Crestview, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 2 days with 3 kids. Picked this hotel specifically for the indoor pool. It was nice enough, but for $89 I could have found a nicer place, just without an indoor pool. The kids enjoyed the pool area, but the room was dirty. An old container of to go good was left in the fridge, hair in the bathroom and some of our towels had mold on them. The staff was really nice and fixed and issues immediately. Overall, it was alright. I prob wouldn't stay here again, I'll just book earlier and find a nicer hotel with an indoor pool.

• Stayed January 2013