Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortInn
US$122
US$108
Country Inn
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$179
US$173
US$88
QualityInn
Sole Inn and Suites(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$111
Travelocity
All reviewshousekeeping staffroom was cleansized refrigeratornice stayfront officefast foodhotel roomnavynasmarinegalflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This was one of the dirtiest Hotel I've ever been to I want recommend no one to stay there it's has a very stinky oder, the sheets we're dirty, stained, & also had blood spots on them it was not a comfortable stay I had 4 rooms out of 4 I had to get switched from one room to another one because the room smelled like piss 2 of my other rooms had blood & dirt stains on the beds mostly everyone had a problem with they stay for this weekend and it was not worked no $89 a night but the front desk workers we're very nice .. by any chance if you wanna give me a call I can be contacted at 5043334928 Kevilyn (My room# was 3101, 3108, 110 & 138

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank kevilyn h
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was a terrible experience. The woman at the front desk was nice but everything else was pretty bad. The sheets on both beds were so stained, wrinkled and limp that we got new sets and changed the bedding ourselves but the replacements weren't much better. The mattresses were awful. Swimming pool had a layer of scum that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. Depressing and low end atmosphere throughout. We got into Pensacola late on a Friday night with no reservation and this was the only hotel we could find. Would have been better sleeping in the car.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ssigl
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I apologize, if what you say is true. I have alerted housekeeping to look for and destroy linens you described. Thanks, for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were visiting our sailor. This hotel was excellent location...only a few minutes from the Navy base. The rooms were clean, but nothing exceptional, but adequate for our purpose. The price was excellent for the area and we were not spending a lot of time in the room so it worked great for us. Our room had 2 queen beds, a refrigerator and a 2 burner stove. We did not cook any meals, but we did use the microwave to warm up left overs from our meals out. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was only coffee, juice, muffin and Danish. There were several restaurants close by and a Walmart.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Carolyn P

Thank you for taking your time to review our Hotel. We do take pride in serving our Military families. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Will definitely stay again! Very clean and quiet. We did have to drive a little to get to the public beaches. It was worth it. We prefer to sleep away from the tourist spots. We were able to stop at quite a few antique shops along the way and do a little sightseeing. Check in was speedy and the room was spotless. We didn't get a chance to check out the indoor pool but it did look nice. Every morning there was a variety of muffins and danishes in the lobby. Thank you to the staff for making our stay pain free!

Room Tip: "Third floor is really quiet"
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yalonda1
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you,for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please stay again.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Ashton Inn and Suites. The room was clean and smelled great upon our arrival. Our check in was fast and easy. The ourdoor pool and inside pool were very nice , but did need cleaning a bit. We only had one issue when the desk called to warn us about our noise level. They stated this was our last warning. Funny that we did not recieve a previous or later warning, and it was not us but another room. I was very upset because this message was delivered to my son while me and my husband had stepped out of the room. Necy, the front desk supervisor; and Courtney the desk supervisor usually on nights were both fantastic. Very helpful, very kind, and so attentive. The kitchenette in our room was adequate and they had fabulous water pressure. We would definitely recommend this hotel to a family on a budget, and will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room in the main hotel towards the back of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Some times I guess we call the wrong room. Front desk does try to manage the noise level if it get s excessive. Thanks for your comments and especially for planning to come back.