Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy
Homewood
US$153
US$158
US$139
Best Western Plus Blue Angel Inn(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$124
US$133
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy(Pensacola)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$93
ComfortInn
US$173
US$156
US$166
US$161
HolidayInn.com
All reviewshousekeeping staffroom was cleansized refrigeratornice stayfront officefast foodhotel roomnavynasmarinegalflorida
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Have stayed at this Inn several times, but this year was horrible, not just because of noise issues. Sure, there was a large group at the hotel and just because a few bad apples gave the entire group a bad name did not mean all of them were bad. We had a great experience with several of these people. This will not get me to come back to this place ever again. Security of doors, which the GM said has been a problem for "a while", maintenance issues, with more than one ice machine, and then a general manager that lied on this site. He very specifically stated that he would only offer me an $89 room for a future visit, but not a refund, even after I asked for one, then stated on this site that he offered me a refund. Our family has been here for over 5 years, staying in at least 2 or 3 rooms, with other family members in several rooms as well. NO MORE!! WE ARE DONE!! The staff tried to help us! Necy at the front desk and Nikki were great. I really felt bad to see Linda, the housekeeping supervisor, having to pick up trash in the parking lot, as there was no one from maintenance working over the weekend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Cindy R
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Was very nice for the price. We saved a bunch on our vacation by staying off the beach. Also saved because rooms included microwave, full fridge and freezer and stove. Had an indoor and outdoor pool and room doors face inside the hotel so much quieter than most. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Ecpayne
ashtongm, General Manager at Ashton Inn & Suites- Navy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thanks, for staying with us and taking the time to offer a honest review of our Hotel. I hope to have you return next time through. Our Lounge in the hotel, named "9ten" will be open at the end of July and then we are going to open the Sports bar next door.Thanks, again

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This was one of the dirtiest Hotel I've ever been to I want recommend no one to stay there it's has a very stinky oder, the sheets we're dirty, stained, & also had blood spots on them it was not a comfortable stay I had 4 rooms out of 4 I had to get switched from one room to another one because the room smelled like piss 2 of my other rooms had blood & dirt stains on the beds mostly everyone had a problem with they stay for this weekend and it was not worked no $89 a night but the front desk workers we're very nice .. by any chance if you wanna give me a call I can be contacted at 5043334928 Kevilyn (My room# was 3101, 3108, 110 & 138

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank kevilyn h
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was a terrible experience. The woman at the front desk was nice but everything else was pretty bad. The sheets on both beds were so stained, wrinkled and limp that we got new sets and changed the bedding ourselves but the replacements weren't much better. The mattresses were awful. Swimming pool had a layer of scum that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. Depressing and low end atmosphere throughout. We got into Pensacola late on a Friday night with no reservation and this was the only hotel we could find. Would have been better sleeping in the car.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ssigl

I apologize, if what you say is true. I have alerted housekeeping to look for and destroy linens you described. Thanks, for staying with us.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were visiting our sailor. This hotel was excellent location...only a few minutes from the Navy base. The rooms were clean, but nothing exceptional, but adequate for our purpose. The price was excellent for the area and we were not spending a lot of time in the room so it worked great for us. Our room had 2 queen beds, a refrigerator and a 2 burner stove. We did not cook any meals, but we did use the microwave to warm up left overs from our meals out. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was only coffee, juice, muffin and Danish. There were several restaurants close by and a Walmart.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Carolyn P

Thank you for taking your time to review our Hotel. We do take pride in serving our Military families. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.