“awesome up to date bowling lanes”

DeLuna Lanes Bowling Center
Ranked #8 of 17 Fun & Games in Pensacola
More attraction details
Owner description: DeLuna Lanes Bowling Center has provided the Pensacola area with some of the most unique bowling experiences in the Florida Panhandle for the past twenty-nine years. We offer excellent customer service in our family-fun atmosphere! Whether its recreational bowling, competitive league and tournament play, video games in the arcade, or playing the Wii on one of the two 110 inch television screens in Peter B's Sports Grill, there's something to do for all ages.
Reviewed 6 July 2012 via mobile

This a great place to visit. I only encountered one rude staff member. I didn't allow him to ruin my visit. A great place to go bowling.

1  Thank LyssaJN

Reviewed 28 April 2012

Met a few friends for a birthday party. Had an excellent time. all the staff were very nice.

1  Thank sodapopart
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I brought my family up here while they were in town for spring break and it was a great experience. The prices were resonable, food was good, and the employees were friendly. It had a nice family atmosphere.

1  Thank Jackson J