“Perfect Engagement”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sailors Sailing Adventures - CLOSED

Sailors Sailing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Sailing the Beautiful Pensacola Bay with all your friends and family!
milton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect Engagement”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

My girlfriend and I went this past Saturday with Don and his deckhand Nick and the experience couldnt have been any better. I talked with Don ahead of time and let him know I would be proposing to her. I let him know how I wanted to do it and he handled everything from there perfectly. Nick kept our drinks full and made sure we had everything we needed. At sunset when my girlfriend wasnt looking we sent a bottle with a note over the side and the setup was perfect. They played along great with fishing the bottle out of the water and Nick even got it on video when she unrolled the note. We couldn't of asked for a more perfect trip. Thanks guys and we will definitely be back.

Visited April 2012