“Highly Enjoyable Sunset Sailing”
Review of Sailors Sailing Adventures - CLOSED

Sailors Sailing Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy Sailing the Beautiful Pensacola Bay with all your friends and family!
Richmond, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Highly Enjoyable Sunset Sailing”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just returned from our weeklong trip to Pensacola Beach, and one of the highlights of our stay was the two-hour sunset cruise with Captain Don Sailors. At $120 for a couple, we spent a relaxing couple of hours sailing Pensacola Bay without having to share the cruise with other passengers, which is why we chose it. Captain Don was terrific, and even though I use a manual wheelchair, he made sure I got on and off the boat without a hitch, and took care of securely storing the wheelchair at the marina while we were out. We would not hesitate to call Captain Don for another cruise in the future. An important note: The map on Captain Don's web site showing his location is incorrect, which we pointed out to him. The boat (the 'Schurr Thing') is located in the marina that sits between the Merrill-Lynch office and Jaco's restaurant at the far southern end of S. Palafox Street immediately adjacent to the bay (access to the dock is through the gate facing the street near Merrill-Lynch or the similar one close to Jaco's.)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank RobTexas

“Can't beat it! ”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

CPT Don was completely friendly and ensured anything we wanted was taken care of. BEST PRICES IN TOWN... ESPECIALLY FOR COUPLES who want to go on a sunset sail without a random group of people. You are allowed to bring any beverages and food you want onboard. Don't worry about a cooler because he's got a fridge! Your food and drink will be served to you by CPT Don's deck hand. This tour is completely relaxing and enjoyable! So if you're planning something special for a special someone, I recommend calling Don and discussing your special evening! Definitely worth it! Thank you again CPT Don!

1 Thank mitchell P
Pensacola
“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Don Sailors gave us an excellent evening... he took care of everything; he was hospitable, knowledgeable, generous and entertaining. The boat was magnificent, clean, well kept. It was a perfect night thanks to Don. I would highly recommend his boat, his services. You will have a great time!!!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jamille_ellingson
Franklin, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Beyond Amazing Cruise”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My husband and I sailed with Captain Don and had an amazing time. We saw the sunset - watched dolphins and really enjoyed ourselves. The sailboat is beautiful and Captain Don was very pleasant, personable and knowledgeable. Private sail was worth EVERY penny, super romantic and relaxing. Will definitely sail with Don and Sailors Sailing Adventures.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ginger F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphins, sunsets, and amazing memories!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect conclusion to our family vacation! There were six of us and we booked the sailboat for our last night. We had been considering booking a dolphin ferry but I am so relieved we didn't! We had privacy to spend special moments together as a family before the trip ended, we were able to bring our own food aboard and WE SAW DOLPHINS! Not just one but several and the swam along the boat. It was priceless to see them, surrounded by my family, watching the sunset. What an adventure! Being on this amazing sailboat and watching the sails move from one side to another made me feel like a pirate and by the end I was walking around the entire boat confidently! What amazing memories we are going to be able to charish... Not to mention the pictures! The captain and his wife were so friendly and flexible! I am so glad we chose this experience!

Visited July 2013