“The absolute best value!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone: 850 912-8347. This is a very nice breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Open daily 7 am to 2 p.m.
Atlanta, Georgia
“The absolute best value!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Let me start by telling you, not only good, fresh food, but quality ingredients. Something for everyone. My husband just happen to find this jewel. He is a vegetarian, I am an avid juicer, we travel a lot this is by far the best breakfast spot we have found. The wait staff is just
wonderful, Britney and Karen gave top notch service. Even the busboy(Darnel) over extended himself to make us feel comfortable. He helped us with local hotspots and asked us if we were ok. We arrived late and the hostess made it happen, we got a table and the owner stopped by to make sure we were ok. We travel a lot, in this day and age where productivity is high and service low, trust me, the service was not expected but greatly appreciated.

• Visited April 2014

Milton, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We walked into this place and it was very clean and were greeted by a friendly hostess who sat us immediately. Our waitress was friendly and helpful in our decision making. I got the baquezo which is and omelet with cream cheese, bacon, chorizo and green onions. It was very good and my husband loved it and wished he ordered one. My husband ordered banana french toast and it was superb!!!! Excellence is a better word for it. It is kind of pricey, but you get a great portion of food. It is definitely a nice breakfast for two!!

Pensacola, Florida
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food is always very good, We had one of the signature omelets and the pancakes. The kids love the big sundae type chocolate milks. It is a lot of food and the food tends to be somewhat complex for kids but there are a lot of options. The beignets are fantastic as well.

Visited March 2014
Jackson, Tennessee
“Broken Egg is just another (average) place feeding the masses”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our "Mammoth Cinnamon Bun" for 3.50 was big enough to share but after one bite of the ROOM TEMPERTURE bun I didn't care for another bite. Cinnamon buns are most delicious served fresh and warm.
The Banana Foster Waffle was a disappointment...The fancy sounding dish was just a plain waffle with about 8 tiny slices of a too ripe banana, some pecans (and pecan dust) , a few puffs of something like cool whip, and nothing special syrup. It was NOT worth the 9.49.
I had the Popeyes scramble and my son had a Traditional Scramble. One coffee, one milk, one water. The bill for the 3 of us was about 45 bucks.
I won't go back. If I'm going to spend that much I expect more quality food.

• Visited March 2014
“Glad we waited!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Excellent restaurant! Had about a 30 minute wait on a Sunday about 12:30. Marvelous menu, large portions, quality options. Very busy but adequate staff.