“Yummy to my tummy!”

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #3 of 683 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: phone: 850 912-8347. This is a very nice breakfast, brunch and lunch place. Open daily 7 am to 2 p.m.
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Best skinny omelette ever! My husband had cinnamon roll french toast and it was one of the best things I've ever eaten. They have lots of great fattening and diet friendly options.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went to the restaurant for Mother's Day . We went for breakfast and it was already an hour's wait , but it did not take that long. While we were waiting there was free coffee to enjoy, and also someone came out with a heaping platter of just baked blueberry and orange mini muffins to sample. The muffins were very good! I appreciated the coffee and muffins and it made the wait so much more enjoyable. We were seated after a half an hour and gave our order right away as we had looked at a menu while waiting.
I ordered a Mimosa for this special day :) As well as a traditional breakfast of eggs, English muffin and seasoned potatoes. I also asked for the muffin to be dark toasted, not just warmed. The mimosa arrived quickly, and tasted very good, and our meal came at a good time. My eggs were perfect, the muffin was toasted perfectly, and the potatoes were not overdone. My husband got the veggie omelet and thoroughly enjoyed it.
During what was a very busy morning for the restaurant everyone was cheerful, polite and smiling. I applaud them for maintaining such a wonderful mood ! I will go to this restaurant again.
I liked their choices, and one could go from pricey to less pricey .

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We took a chance by stopping here when the restaurant we had decided to eat at was closed on a Monday. We are so glad we did! This place is CLEAN! This place is FRIENDLY! This place has THE best Southwest Chopped Salad EVER! Two more visits here did not let us down either. Oh, and buy a coffee mug while you are there…handmade by Deneen. They keep your coffee hot a long time, and come in beautiful colors!

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My parents live near here and told me this place was worth the crazy one wait for breakfast. I was skeptical. I have to say the food was great and worth the weight. I ordered the shrimp and grits. It had an amazing flavor and the andouille (spelling?) sausage was amazing. I definitely understood the fuss after eating their myself. Now I'm just sad because we don't have one in Tampa Bay! Hey Another Broken Egg - we could definitely use a franchise down this way.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Let me start by telling you, not only good, fresh food, but quality ingredients. Something for everyone. My husband just happen to find this jewel. He is a vegetarian, I am an avid juicer, we travel a lot this is by far the best breakfast spot we have found. The wait staff is just
wonderful, Britney and Karen gave top notch service. Even the busboy(Darnel) over extended himself to make us feel comfortable. He helped us with local hotspots and asked us if we were ok. We arrived late and the hostess made it happen, we got a table and the owner stopped by to make sure we were ok. We travel a lot, in this day and age where productivity is high and service low, trust me, the service was not expected but greatly appreciated.