I read the other reviews and since I was born and raised in Pensacola,and remember when this was a very nice hotel.Well things have changed greatly,this is one of if not the most disgusting place to stay.Besides the fact that the room had only two light bulbs in it and the shower curtin was covered in mold and beds look like and felt like they were the ones from when I lived herein the 1980's.The staff while friendly when you check in after that they are more concerned with talking to there friends and makeing there side deals in the spare room that i am not really sure what they were selling but,after one night of hearing fights and strange sounds comeing from the hallway,was enough.Unless you are living on the street I would not consider this place and even then I would think you would have second thoughts about paying money to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walking distance from WalMart Super Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Key West Inn - Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Inn Pensacola Hotel Pensacola
- Hospitality Hotel Pensacola
- Key West Inn - Pensacola Florida