“Tour of Pensacola on A Segway”

Emerald Coast Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Pensacola's Premier Touring Company. Historical Tours of Downtown Pensacola by Segway or Bicycle. The only Segway Tour Operator in the Florida Panhandle. Bicycle Rentals. Walking Pub Tours. FREE Walking History Tours. Come as a tourist, leave as a local.
Reviewed 11 December 2013

What a wonderful way to see Pensacola and enjoy time with family and/or friends! This tour was amazing! I went with friends and a great time was had by all!.Do yourself a favor and take this tour. No one in our group had ever been on a Segway and we were a little nervous but after 5-10 min we felt like we had been riding for years! It was a fun day my friends and I will always remember. I can't wait to do it again!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

We are from Pensacola and recently got back from a trip in New Orleans where we had a guided tour. We loved it and thought that we should do something like this in our own home town to learn some history. My wife was apprehensive at first about the whole Segway thing and didn't think she would be coordinated enough to do it. Let me tell you, we had a blast.
Anyone, and I mean anyone (that meets age criteria of course) can do this. It took my wife 5 minutes and you would have thought she been riding one her whole life. Our tour was wonderful, the guide was personable and knowledgeable.
We will be doing other tours with this company and if you ask, they can also personalize one for you. This is not just for visitors to the city, if you live here, it's a must-do.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

If you have never been on a Segway, here's your chance. It was amazing. I went with a group of co-workers (best friends) and we had a blast. It was the perfect way to visit downtown Pensacola and hear the history of such a great place. We had our tour on the coldest day of the year so far, bundle up... you might go as fast as 15 mph. Everyone is going back with their families, best fun I have had in a long time!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I took a Segway tour Friday, which included a wine tasting. It happened to be night of Gallery Night which draws over 10,000 people to downtown Pensacola, so I guess the tour route had to be adjusted, but we still had a blast. We'd never been on Segways but we got a good initial instruction, toured around the southwest of downtown, over to the east for a wine tasting, then over to a New Urbanism area to cut loose in a vacant area. Plus a history lesson. Very much worth it.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I did the 2 hour bike ride while I was recently in Pensacola. The bike ride is fun and Nick, the owner, was born in Pensacola so he knows a lot of history of the city. You will learn a lot about the area while you are taking the ride. There is a 3 hour tour that also includes a lunch stop at a local BBQ place. There is also a Segway tour that you can take as well as a ghost tour and pub tour. You can't go wrong with Emerald Coast. I would definitely use them again when I go back to Pensacola.