“SO AWESOME!!”

Condor Sailing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This is not your ordinary sailboat! Join us for the experience of a lifetime aboard our world-class Condor racing trimaran, Dare II. Where No leaning = No seasickness. 40 ft. x 28 ft. long. Rare: only 21 Condors in the world. Daily Two-Hour Sail/Dolphin Watch Cruises; also Sunset, Blue Angels Practice, and Dinner Cruises. Tons of room: stretch out and relax in comfy sport seats on huge, spacious side-decks. Kids have a blast, parents relax! Grandparents too:) Up to 6 guests. Includes bottled water, sodas, and snacks. Clean private bathroom. Perfect for families, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and proposals. We also offer private cruises. Join us for a unique, memorable, fun, relaxing cruise!
Pensacola, Florida
“SO AWESOME!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I recommend this trip to anyone. My wife and I went on a sunset sail and it was absolutely amazing. Went out for 2 hours on Dare II with Capt. Kirk. He was probably one of the most friendly person I have ever met. We spotted dolphins on the cruise right before sunset and he got us up close to them several times. He was even willing to take pics for us while. We didn't take advantage of it, but he also gave us an opportunity to sail the boat ourselves. The cupcakes he brings are awesome. A great business operated by great people. Well worth the money. You wont regret it!!

Visited April 2014

Longmont, Colorado
“The Best”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We did a sunset sail with Captain Kirk last week and it was fabulous! Super great guy and fantastic sailboat... Our friends kept telling us to go, and are we glad... Will definitely go again and again.

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Romantic one of a kind experience!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My husband surprised me on our first anniversary with a sunset cruise! I could not ask for more. We were welcomed right at 5pm by captain Kirk and he instantly wanted to hear our story of where we were from and what we were celebrating. He allowed byob and provided us with yummy local bakery celebration cupcakes once on board.

There were three couples on board total so it was intimate and romantic. I would recommend this sunset experience to anyone who wants to treat themself to a smooth and unique sunset cruise. I will never forget it.

Pensacola, Florida
“Sunset cruise”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful experience! Captain Kirk takes great care of you. Excellent customer service. Awesome views. Would recommend to anyone!

Sellersburg, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful, breathtaking...a relaxing cruise!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I took a sunset cruise in October. We had a wonderful time! Captain Kirk was very knowledgeable of sailing, the Pensacola area and his hospitality was the best. We felt the crusie was well worth the price. We had a beautiful and breathtaking view of the sunset that night. If you get a chance to visit Pensacola, sailing with them is a must do!

Visited October 2013