“Very Good Food, Service, Value, and Atmosphere”
Review of The Tin Cow

The Tin Cow
Ranked #13 of 670 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: "Design Your Own" burgers, canned craft beers, fresh-cut bacon infused potato chips, combined with regular and spiked milkshakes.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Very Good Food, Service, Value, and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The six of us enjoyed our burger lunch at The Tin Cow. The build-your-own-burger menu was comprehensive, particularly the extensive selection of condiments. The experience was Very Good.

Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Worst service I have ever had!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The food is amazing, however due to the very poor service and the attitude of the wait staff we will not be back. If you do not value me as a customer then I will not value you as a business that I want to support.

3 Thank nveaglesfan73
Milton, Florida
“Quick is not on the menu”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

If time is not a problem then this is your place. From order to service was 35mins. The place was not packed. Now to the reason you need to give it a try: I like the concept of food design - pick your protein and toppings (many different choices) and wait for it to arrive. Burgers were cooked perfect med-rare and the possible combinations will suit the pallet for simple to advance. The German potato salad (up-charge) is good but not homemade and the same goes for the slaw but that's ok with me. The French fries need help - they are hand cut but lacked flavor and tasted burnt, maybe the oil has seen a better day. Like others have mentioned the service needs to be better. I will give them another chance now that I know how to budget my time. The flavor combinations on the BYO concept is what is going to have me come back. Just do not order the fries. $8.95 for a 1/2lb customer order hamburger is not too bad but for an extra buck McGurie's for a 3/4lber is a good option but that's another review.

• Visited March 2014
Huntsville, AL
“Nice Place For Quick Meal”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Interesting menu, great location, and priced just right. Have been here many times and it has been reliably good. Service is good if not too crowded. If you like to "build your own burger", this is the place to make some interesting combinations.

• Visited January 2014
USA
“Not the Best, Not the Worst”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This was our second try for the Tin Cow. And each time we have walked away less than impressed. While it's interesting to build-your-own-burger, the burgers themselves are just not that tasty. My husband ordered a medium-done burger and the inside was close to raw. My medium-well burger was appropriately cooked, but didn't have much flavor. We decided that we have had way better burgers at Red Robin or Ruby Tuesday. Plus, the place doesn't feel that clean with stained drink menus and grimey burger order menus.