“Amazing service and great atmosphere!”
Review of The Tin Cow

The Tin Cow
Ranked #12 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Design Your Own Burgers - Spiked Milkshakes - Canned Craft Beer We offer a huge amount of variety and choice when it comes to ordering the burger of your dreams. There are plenty of fun appetizers and shareables so bring your friends and family! Our Spiked Milkshakes are famous for a good reason - they're just plain delicious.
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I recently visited The Tin Cow on a trip to Pensacola for a wedding. I was with a pretty big group and we came in pretty late in the night, so expectations were low. While I didn't order food (only drinks), my friend who did said it was great! Our serve, was amazing. He really made a mundane trip to a restaurant one of the best parts of the night. He was entertaining, helpful, knowledgeable, and just a really great asset to the restaurant. The owner was there during our visit and he engaged us and was really great throughout the meal. The bartender did a phenomenal job and made excellent suggestions. Overall, The atmosphere and the people working there really made the visit. I will definitely be coming back the next time I am in town, solely for the way they treated us as guests.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

My friend was in town, so I decided to take her downtown, and we ate at the Tin Cow last night. At first, the service was a little slow, but it was quite busy. It took a while to be greeted and get drinks. After a while, the server started to do much better, and then I wasn't mad anymore. My friend and I ordered our drinks. The server explained to us that the grill cook had walked out earlier in the evening, so the kitchen was way backed up. She brought us a basket of bacon infused chips (on the house) while we waited. We didn't really mind the wait, because we really enjoyed the live music. We decided to order a couple "spiked" milkshakes. We got the peanut butter cup and caramel apple. It was hard to decide which one was better, but I think the peanut butter cup may have barely won. They were both incredible. The best milkshakes I've ever had. The build your own burger concept was pretty cool, as I'm a fairly picky eater, and I don't want a lot of stuff on my burger. However, if you like interesting toppings, they had plenty of options. I don't see a way you couldn't be happy with what they had to offer on a burger. Lots of meat, cheese, topping, and condiment choices. They also had more side choices that only fresh fries. I really enjoyed my food. I had heard from others how good their burgers are, and I definitely agree. I was very impressed with the Tin Cow, and I can't wait to go back, especially to try another milkshake flavor!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We have been here a handful of times, and we are always satisfied. They offer a long list of premium burgers or a "build your own" option. We usually customize, and there's really no bad choice. The options are extensive. You can choose between a standard angus beef burger, a bison burger, chicken breast, and others. You can get toppings like spring mix, baby arugula, and even bacon-infused potato chips. The location is perfect (right in the middle of Palafox downtown), and the restaurant is always inviting. On Fridays and Saturdays, they have live music in the evening. The performers have always been good. I will admit that service can be a bit slow, but they are generally pretty good.

One of our favorites!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I love the idea of a build your own burger!! There are so many options and styles to choose from! In addition, it tastes amazing. The quality of the burger is wonderful. Service was just okay, but they were quick. I definitely plan to return again!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

The six of us enjoyed our burger lunch at The Tin Cow. The build-your-own-burger menu was comprehensive, particularly the extensive selection of condiments. The experience was Very Good.