I must say for the price in Pensacola not bad. Not bad at all! The staff was awesome and very friendly. By the end of my stay they knew me by name. The coffee in the morning (and through out the day) was pretty tasty. The hotel was clean and the restaurant next door was pretty good. We didn't have to leave the hotel for much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola hotel blends value with warm hospitality on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Our location is convenient to Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport and Naval Air Station Pensacola. If you are in town for business, our hotel is close by several major companies, including General Electric and International Paper. Rest well in your comfortable room, which features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and refrigerator for your convenience. Wake up to free continental breakfast to help start your day. Free WiFi streams throughout our hotel, making it easy to work from your room or in our business center. Our hotel features accessible rooms, and pets are welcome (restrictions apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Pensacola Hotel Pensacola
- Baymont Inn Pensacola
- Pensacola Baymont Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola Florida