“Awesome Staff, Excellent Coffee” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola

Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola
Ranked #40 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome Staff, Excellent Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I must say for the price in Pensacola not bad. Not bad at all! The staff was awesome and very friendly. By the end of my stay they knew me by name. The coffee in the morning (and through out the day) was pretty tasty. The hotel was clean and the restaurant next door was pretty good. We didn't have to leave the hotel for much.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2011

I stayed at Baymont Inn & Suites for 3 days, and loved the friendly staff. As soon as i arrived til the day i left everyone was warm and welcoming. I will defiantly stay here again when i'm in the area.

Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Tampa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

Passing through I thought I would stay somewhere cheap. Well, it doesn't get much cheaper along the gulf coast. For the money i was pleasantly surprised. (Can you really expect resort quality for roadside motel prices? get real). I was checked in by a friendly front desk staff to a clean room with working cable tv and a good ac. It was hot and humid as usual in florida so thats important. I only stayed 2 nights, but I did notice housekeeping did a fair job cleaning the room on my second day. For $5x/night you really cannot complain for lacking amenities or things outside of the hotels control.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the interstate, I couldn't hear any road noise from there.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2011

All I can say is BED BUGS, I stayed in room 132 woke up to bites on my arms and legs, when I went to the clerk he informed me that they did have bed bugs in that room but had the maintenance man spray (are you kidding they didn't even get a professional) I will never stay here again it is unfit to be a homeless shelter!!!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank drkangl02
Fort Madison, Iowa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

During my stay with this hotel,
*roaches coming out of the sink drain
*broken pic glass above bed (head maid said its been that way for a while)
*maid service stated twice she would bring towels-never did
*last day of stay we had no water

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank fountain22z
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

My husband and I stayed only one night here recently. I paid 80.00 on Travelocity and would not stay here again even if i was paid too! The bathroom was covered in hair, the shower was filthy with scum, mold all over and the wallpaper was peeling off. The ceiling above the bed also had mold growing. There was rips in the furniture and stains and rips all over the bedding as well. The door of the room would not even shut without the safety latch. Due to it not closing properly it was very noisy. We brought up the problems and the guy at the front desk said "you should have seen this place before the new owners took over." There was no apology or indication that he cared which meant these issues will not get addressed. We were so disgusted by the condition of the room we did not dare risk eating a breakfast that might have been prepared in filth as well. I will never try another Baymont Inn.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tjaynes
TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

I was very nervous staying here after reading the reviews. We stayed in a suite and I thought it was ok. The room was fairly clean, sheets were clean. We didn't find it loud, but if it were, it's not the hotels fault.

We liked that it was so close to walmart and food places. It's also an easy drive to the beach.

The breakfast was very very good too and the staff seemed very nice. They had fresh bananas and pastries, cereal, French toast, waffles, and more.

It's obvious they are slowly remodeling the place. I would bet in a few months it will be better.

• Stayed July 2011