“Very nice rooms and great service. Elevator, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola
Ranked #41 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Rome, Georgia
“Very nice rooms and great service. Elevator, free breakfast, free Wi-Fi.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I give them an A+ I am 80 years old and can barely walk and cannot climb stairs. this is the only cheap hotel I know that has an elevator in this whole area. their rooms are nice and clean and big. they a have a big TV and they have a fitness center. they also have free breakfast and free Wi-Fi and this is all included in a very cheap rate. They even gave me 10% senior citizen discount. Their staff is very friendly and understanding. Unlike other hotels they didn't start knocking on my door at 10 but rather gave me more time because of my condition. I will always stay here every time I come in Pensacola.

Room Tip: any room is a good room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank james t

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Holt
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

They stay was ok. There was a couple things that was not so clean. So things look really old. Notice mildew on the chairs and hair in the bathroom,

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Troy
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

unfriendly staff, announced my room number out loud at check-in with a lobby full of people. Room smelled horrible, dirty rag hanging on back of bathroom door, and dirty towels folded up for guest use. Only one clerk, a gentleman, was even empathetic about the situation. Clerk who checked me out acted like I was putting her out when I pointed out the dirty towels, until I asked for the G.M. card. Worst service I have ever had!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Pamela K
Benton
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I've traveled many times by myself and I have never felt scared until I stayed here. The stairways were not well marked. I found the elavator "by mistake". I got to the room and the door lock and handle were very difficult to maneuver. Once inside the room the door was difficult to secure. The room was nothing spectacular. There were mattresses-no box springs. The furniture was destroyed. I could go on!! But I will spare you...this was the worse place I've stayed...I would not recommend it to my worst enemy. Remember..it's not always about the "right price"!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Laurie S
Travellers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital
At Home Inn & Suites
At Home Inn & Suites
#14 of 63 in Pensacola
Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola
Address: 7330 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6336 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #41 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola 2.5*
Our Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola hotel blends value with warm hospitality on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Our location is convenient to Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport and Naval Air Station Pensacola. If you are in town for business, our hotel is close by several major companies, including General Electric and International Paper. Rest well in your comfortable room, which features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and refrigerator for your convenience. Wake up to free continental breakfast to help start your day. Free WiFi streams throughout our hotel, making it easy to work from your room or in our business center. Our hotel features accessible rooms, and pets are welcome (restrictions apply). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Pensacola Hotel Pensacola