“Intrapment”

Ranked #48 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Atlanta, Georgia
“Intrapment”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

They are crooks. Make sure you check everything in your room upon arrival, or you may be charged with paying for an already broken TV. Then they will call the police on you and accuse you of damaging property.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We selected this hotel for the low price and decent rating. The room was very nice and clean. The girl at the front desk was very kind and was overflowing with Christmas spirit. I had a good experience here and would definitely stay here again...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel was great for the low price. The the coffee was good and helped me wake up early so I could bounce on that bid. The good good was bomb. I will go here again for sure! Was a very comfortable place .

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Contrary to the reviews I read my room was very clean and didn't have an odor. The location was perfect, I didnt have to deal with traffic trying to make an early flight. The free breakfast was great and customer service was on point and gave good restaurant recommendations. I'll stay when I come back through Pensacola.

• Stayed November 2013
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I enjoyed my stay with this hotel and will be back... I appreciate all the staff and the housekeeping. James was wonderful at the front desk, he was able to give me a rate that was within my means and also sold me with the wi-fi and the breakfast that is included. The other hotel, the Red Roof doesn't offer breakfast with the same rate. Definitely will be back

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I give them an A+ I am 80 years old and can barely walk and cannot climb stairs. this is the only cheap hotel I know that has an elevator in this whole area. their rooms are nice and clean and big. they a have a big TV and they have a fitness center. they also have free breakfast and free Wi-Fi and this is all included in a very cheap rate. They even gave me 10% senior citizen discount. Their staff is very friendly and understanding. Unlike other hotels they didn't start knocking on my door at 10 but rather gave me more time because of my condition. I will always stay here every time I come in Pensacola.

Room Tip: any room is a good room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank james t
Travellers also viewed these Pensacola hotels
Red Roof Inn Pensacola - West Florida Hospital
Extended Stay America - Pensacola - University Mall
#22 of 65 in Pensacola
At Home Inn & Suites
At Home Inn & Suites
#13 of 65 in Pensacola
#38 of 65 in Pensacola
Comfort Inn - Pensacola / N Davis Hwy

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola
Address: 7330 Plantation Rd, Pensacola, FL 32504-6336 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Pensacola
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #48 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola 2.5*
Our Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola hotel blends value with warm hospitality on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Our location is convenient to Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport and Naval Air Station Pensacola. If you are in town for business, our hotel is close by several major companies, including General Electric and International Paper. Rest well in your comfortable room, which features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and refrigerator for your convenience. Wake up to free continental breakfast to help start your day. Free WiFi streams throughout our hotel, making it easy to work from your room or in our business center. Our hotel features accessible rooms, and pets are welcome (restrictions apply). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pensacola reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn And Suites Pensacola Hotel Pensacola