Absolutely horrendous!! As I pulled up I thought this place was sketchy. It's beyond sketchy. Front desk girl (Christina) working alone was trying her best to do everything, while her manager stayed behind closed doors. I will list a few observations before checking out within 30 minutes:
1) various "characters" hanging out on balcony smoking & drinking & staring
2) opened drawer in room to find a plate of old food & fork
3) another drawer had old toothpaste & box
4) some odd stains on bedding
5) filthy, filthy carpet
6) table propped against adjoining room which didn't lock properly. We saw people staying in adjacent room & knew something would happen if we stayed.
7) obvious prostitutes in parking lot (daylight)
8) sat on end of bed and the other side totally lifted up
9) some unknown small black bugs on bedspread
It was so horrible that my daughter & I didn't want to use the bathroom. We stopped at a Circle K on our way out! The bathroom & shower were nasty.
This place needs to be shut down. The pictures are deceiving!!
At this point, even if I don't get a refund I got out alive with my daughter & my car wasn't broken into. I drove closer to the beach & paid twice as much and can sleep soundly.
This not a 5 star hotel, but the service was great, rooms clean, but the location is questionable! Just bring in anything valuable and lock your car doors; I didn't have a problem with stealing, but when you're out of town be CAUTIOUS!
This is the only hotel we could find last minute. At one time I came back to the room and saw only one towel. The lady at the reception said the old towels are being washed and they will replace them when wahsing is done. Any way she did give me two extra towels. But I have never seen this before. The rooms are dirty. But we did enjoy our vacation since it was Pensacola. The breakfast lady was really nice. The TV reception was blurry.