“Big Fan of Homewood Suites”

Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area)
Ranked #7 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Homewood Suites is always my first choice whenever I'm travelling with my family. A separate bedroom, pullout bed, complimentary breakfast and the price is always the best. There's no better deal for what you get. Staff was very, very friendly and helpful. Only complaint was the pillows were a bit bulky and uncomfortable. Minor thing. I recommend this location especially. Lots of restaurants nearby, including the mall. Close to the airport if you're flying. Not a problem noise wise if you aren't--didn't hear planes from the room, which was very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of so many of our wonderful amenities such as our Suite Start breakfast and our spacious suites. I wish we would have known about the pillows. We could have quickly taken care of that for you. I hope we have the opportunity to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel provided really comfortable beds, tasty breakfast and evening meals, is very close to the airport but still quiet, and has convenient shuttle van service. The desk and kitchen staff were friendly and helpful. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your kind review. I'm happy to hear you got to experience so many of our wonderful amenities. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

One cannot compare the excellent service and experience during my stay! I really appreciate the outstanding service to ask for an air freshener and a manager personally going out of is way to purchase a candle for me. Wow!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Thank you Laura S for your kind review. Our team works feverishly to ensure your stay in Pensacola exceeds your expectations. I'm happy to know you were pleased. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I booked this hotel for our tennis team for a 3 night stay during a tournament because of the rates. We were very pleased with the comfort and cleanliness of our rooms and the complimentary breakfast was by far the best we have ever had. I most definitely would recommend this hotel and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

So great to hear your kind words regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Pensacola Airport. We always appreciate our guests' hotel reviews and share each one with our hotel team. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again when you're searching for Pensacola hotels. Warm regards.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very nice hotel. Clean and comfortable. Great amenities including complimentary breakfast and dinner. I was pleasantly surprised at this. Would definitely stay there again. Felt like home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience. We appreciate you and hope to see you again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We stayed only one night mainly for the close location to the airport due to an extremely early flight the next morning, but we were very glad we picked this hotel. We really appreciated the helpful staff as well as the clean and quite room. The check-in staff was great and even recommended turning in our rental car that evening after check-in, where their hotel van could pick us up, as well as, take us to the airport the next morning. We also appreciated that they were starting their free breakfast at 4:30am (many places only start at 6am), so we could grab a quick bite before departing. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you so much for your time in telling others about your experience at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Hotel in Pensacola, FL. We take great pride in providing a superior guest experience for our hotel guests and I'm happy to hear you were pleased. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again soon.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stay here often. I am always treated extremely well. Clean rooms and courteous staff. Free breakfast and dinner makes for great socialization with business partners. Pool is very clean and outdoor sitting area is complete with ceiling fans and gas grills, all right next to the pool. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, and airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
cindihasty, General Manager at Homewood Suites Pensacola-Arpt (Cordova Mall Area), responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Your comments about our hotel made me smile. I'm so happy you found our location and all of our wonderful amenities to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again soon!