“VERY CLEAN, 10 MILES FROM THE BEACH” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Luxury Suites
Ranked #48 of 63 Hotels in Pensacola
Belleville, Michigan
“VERY CLEAN, 10 MILES FROM THE BEACH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

We needed a place to stay in the Pensacola area, after checking out area hotels we found the beach area very expensive, and others unaceptable. We found the Luxury suites was very affordable, 1/2-1/3 cheaper than the beach area hotels, we were only 10 minutes from the beach, the hotel was very clean, (DIDNT SEE NOT 1 BUG) The staff was very helpfull, weather we were looking for directions, or making sure we were comfortable in out room. we enjoyed an afternoon in the pool, very clean, free internet access was also a plus, If your looking for a affordablre clean place to stay this is it, would highly recomend.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ablueyeddevil

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2010

My husband and I stayed here in one of the suites for our wedding night. The employee checking us in was so wonderful and we had a nice conversation which was very welcoming. Our room was very clean and beds were sooo comfortable that we overslept check-out! The jacuzzi tub was very nice and relaxing after such a stressful week. We loved our stay here and only wish that we had stayed longer. Thank you so much!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank robinml0701
Ocala
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2010

This hotel is absolutely disgusting. The room had a funky smell from the start. There was hair hanging from the towel rack in the bathroom, and after I dried my face with a towel, I noticed that it was COVERED in little black hairs. The shower was disgusting. The towels were paper thin, and we were told that we couldn't have more than two in our room. We had to bring the used ones down to the desk before we were given new towels.
The bed must have had bedbugs, because I woke up every morning with new bites on my body. (I was not spending time outside, so I know they came from being in the hotel.) I have never been so disgusted.
The "workout facilities" consist of some ancient broken down equipment shoved into a little room with glass windows on both sides. The pool had chairs thrown in it. The "hot breakfast" must have been if you decided to put your Wonder-bread into the toaster.
The business center was a computer crammed into a closet.
The "lobby" had a TV blaring 24/7, along with people running up and down the hall shouting at night.

I wouldn't have stayed if I didn't have to. Absolutely disgusting.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Pensacola hotels

Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2010

great stay...
great service...
clean accomadition..
very helpful staff...
in my mind they are close to everything...
will stay again if i ever do come back to pensacola...

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lpool10
Boynton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2010

Hotel was clean and room was ready before check in , call hotel for better rate I went through website and found out later from clerk I paid $20.00 more than if I had called SO CALL FIRST get a better rate!!! Anyways we were surprised that there was alot of fun right next door. Sam's Fun City is an arcade , amusement park and water park all rolled into one. This was great because my husband went out " to explore" and took the car the kids and I went across parking lot and had a blast. There is also a movie theater behind the hotel. Went to a greek restaurant down the road was excellent and the pizza looked and smelled awesome, nice place to stay is close to Air Force Navel Museum which is why we went. Only complaint would be the free breakfast , not really too exciting some cereal and toast basically , no bagels, fruit or much variety but the rest was great

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mamashuz
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2010

I will NEVER come back here!!!! They have a very rude manager/owner I had ants all over my bags and was not accomadated at all about the issue instead he was rude and very unproffesional the room stinks has bugs and the place is not luxury at all. Don't come here there is a place right down the road called country inn suites that is much better!!

• Stayed June 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
neverwalkalone20, Manager at Luxury Suites, responded to this review, 25 August 2010
we asked this guest nicely, that we would be glad to move her into another king suite, but guest wanted to be upgraded into a presidential suite.. there was 1 ant on her luggage, and with the weather being so hot, no hotel in the world can ALWAYS keep out ants.
Winter Haven Fl
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2010

This was our 1st visit to Pensacola, and we had no idea of any hotels there. We were really happy with this hotel. Spacious rooms, that were really clean. Nice staff. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, but I-Hop is next door. really convienant to any area in Pensacola. Staff seemed nice and they were helpful.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple