“Nice find”

Ranked #45 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Florida
“Nice find”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Last minute plans and a limited budget, I couldn't find a place to accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids until I found Luxury Suites. On the phone and in person the staff were very nice. Room was very clean except for a leaky window (windy, rainy night but had no real impact on our stay). The bed clothing passed my wife's scrutiny, to my surprise. Two each on double beds and one on the sleeper sofa worked perfectly. Had to be the quietest hotel stay I've experienced. It's a good mile from the interstate and offset from the main road. It was full on a Saturday night but our room was peaceful all night. Breakfast was minimal as reported by the kids. I didn't get out of bed until after it was over (0900) so I can't give a good report on what they had. Bathroom was very clean and had a large shower. It was like a room in itself - even with a seat. Upon checkout, I complimented the quietness of the place and the desk clerk said there was a loud group upstairs during the night. I didn't hear a thing. For $75 I consider it a bargain considering the cleanliness and comfort we experienced. I'd stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: I stayed in 113
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Senatobia, Mississippi
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We stayed here overnight with children while traveling home from Daytona Beach following trip advisor's ratings/reviews. The front desk was extremely accomodating for our late check in and helpful the next morning during the Blue Angels air show The hotel was very clean with large rooms. Would definitely recommend this place for travelers who want a safe, clean place to sleep without breaking the bank and/or needing all the resort type extras. Its also convenient to fast food and interstate.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2012

The price was right, the room was clean, and everything was to my satisfaction which led to a wonderful weekednd. The manager on duty ,"neil" was also very helpful with information about the area. Great weekend, and great hotel!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Greenwood, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 October 2011

While many places look to cut costs by lowering there standards Bob goes above an beyond in keeping the standards,makeing sure that the service is as advertisded and that your stay is enjoyable.Everything that is advertised about this location is there and more,the staff is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile to insure you have a excellent stay.This is a 24/7 and not just with the day staff.They all take pride in there work and service,from the night clerk to the maid service,very proffesional and better than some of the service I have recieved at the high end location.Clean rooms clean common areas and honestity in the service.My son and myself staied a week while on vaction and never once was there any issues with the service or the location.I have found my home away from home when I go back to Pensacola were I was born and raised.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank David T
Huntington, Indiana
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I stayed for three days during the week prior to memorial day weekend and it was quiet the whole time (weekends might be different?). The room was very clean and had plenty of storage.
The small fridge was a nice bonus, as was the microwave. Then you also had an ironing board and iron, and a hair drier in the bathroom.
The bathroom was very clean, the rugs were clean, and the bed was comfortable as well. I had no problems at all with my stay, and would go back in a minute.
There were places to eat close by, from fast food to real dinning. It was a very convienient location.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank TampaTrace
Belleville, Michigan
Reviewed 25 April 2011

We needed a place to stay in the Pensacola area, after checking out area hotels we found the beach area very expensive, and others unaceptable. We found the Luxury suites was very affordable, 1/2-1/3 cheaper than the beach area hotels, we were only 10 minutes from the beach, the hotel was very clean, (DIDNT SEE NOT 1 BUG) The staff was very helpfull, weather we were looking for directions, or making sure we were comfortable in out room. we enjoyed an afternoon in the pool, very clean, free internet access was also a plus, If your looking for a affordablre clean place to stay this is it, would highly recomend.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank ablueyeddevil
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 17 September 2010

My husband and I stayed here in one of the suites for our wedding night. The employee checking us in was so wonderful and we had a nice conversation which was very welcoming. Our room was very clean and beds were sooo comfortable that we overslept check-out! The jacuzzi tub was very nice and relaxing after such a stressful week. We loved our stay here and only wish that we had stayed longer. Thank you so much!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple