Luxury Suites
Ranked #51 of 65 Hotels in Pensacola
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I was in town for my step-daughter graduation & stayed at this hotel. Wrost hotel ever. Everything about this hotel was bad. No breakfast, no WiFi, & bugs were in the bed. This area seems to be a bad area.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Candace W

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My friends, family and I looked forward to staying here whenever we visit Pensacola. The last two occasions that we came we were greeted by marijuana smell at the door. The first time I thought it was just an incident. The next time I was sure it wasnt being dealt with. Unfortunately it was late and we were tired.

I was not concerned about safety but its just that this used to be such an upstanding place. When I first started coming I always bragged on the cleanliness and how professionally the staff handled things. I've only noticed one new staff member but the attitudes have changed. They are still nice but they are allowing people to stay that break the rules/laws. Its business first I assume.

I did ask two staff members abt the smoking. The woman told me she went and looked earlier but couldnt find where it was coming from. Still not ok. She should have called in help. The gentleman the next morning just apologized with nothing further. It was as if, "oh well as long as they pay and dont bother anyone". I think this place is ok for a quick 1 night stay for adults but in its current state you can get the same experience at a Howard Johnson for half the price.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RochelleTucker
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Stayed here based on other reviews. Great place to stay. Clean and comfy. Derrick, the evening staff person, couldn't be more helpful. The handicap accessible room was perfect to help with my mothers needs.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Clarkgal1
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We stayed here one night as we drove toward Key West. The place was run down and gloomy. We had worries about the safety of our car in the evening, but nothing happened. The room could have been fresher.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward A
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed here while car shopping in Pensacola, found it to be clean, friendly and a decent place to stay. Would compare it to most average hotels, but was a good nights rest. Beds were comfortable, nice staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank rdaniel911
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed here two weeks ago. There was a bad smell in the room when we arrived. Not sure what it was, but got a little better once we turned the a/c cooler. It did appear to be clean, but it gave you the feeling you never wanted to take your shoes off or sit on the beds without pulling the covers back. The breakfast they offered (cereal & waffles) was way less than desirable. The waffle maker cooked the waffles so hard they weren't edible. I wasn't sure what kind of batter they were using, but the waffle tasted like cardboard, no taste what so ever. Everywhere you went in this place they had signs telling you what you couldn't do. Never seen so many signs plastered everywhere.
On a good note, the desk people were very nice.

Room Tip: Not sure what else to say.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlabamaWeThree3
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We came in on may 9th at 12-12:30 pm. We were able to check in then ,even tho check in time is at 3pm. We had about 20-30 ppl with us including some very rowdy kids lol but never did they complain or ask us to settle down. They left the breakfast out later for us which was nice since everyone got up at different times. The people were very nice and acomadated our needs in every way. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The only thing i noticed was that they didn't dust too well, but other than that it was worth it. If I had a complaint it would be that the elevator n halls were too hot. No AC on in halls or elevators which at times were difficult but after first night they kept doors open for circulation which kept it cool. I really cant say anything bad because they were very good to us. As for the front doors they stayed opened at all times. Never had a problem getting in once we left even if it was late when we got back. I will definitely be back. Thank you mark for all your help!!!!! I will say this , every time I called mark to change dates and times and switch things around he always made it happen. Never with an attitude!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013