“Excellent”

Nick's Boathouse
Ranked #51 of 698 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nick's Boathouse! Located in downtown Pensacola set peacefully on the bay, we offer an innovative and comforting menu featuring a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and flatbreads. We serve lunch and dinner in a relaxed and casual atmosphere on our outdoor patio, with an excellent waterfront view. On Friday and Saturday nights we present live local music on our outdoor stage for your enjoyment. Our eclectic fare and delicious drinks are sure to please, so if you're seeking a delightful waterfront meal be sure to visit us at Nicks Boathouse!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We really enjoyed eating here.....the food was wonderful. My dad said it was the best crab cakes he's ever had....and my mom loved the shrimp and grits. The food and service were great. We sat outside and the view was just beautiful. Overlooking the bay you can watch sailboats come and go. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank scrapbookbeth

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family of 7 had dinner here and it was fantastic! The staff was very friendly and the service was fast and efficient. The food was very tasty and the prices were reasonable. We definitely enjoyed the beautiful scenery!! We definitely will eat at Nick's Boathouse again:)

1  Thank stephanie s
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here a handful of times now with family and friends and I can't say I have ever really enjoyed a meal here. Save yourself your time and money(way overpriced). Plenty of better places downtown or on the beach to eat at. I have had very good service there and have also had terrible service. But like I said I have never had good food. The view is awesome though. So maybe just go for drinks and eat somewhere else!

1  Thank Steveyjacob
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Should really give this place a try. I've ate here a few times the food is great & the staff is always nice. I usually ask for Kristy she is the best. The scenery is beautiful also

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I don't know why all the bad reviews, we had brunch here today and it was fantastic. I had lump crabmeat omelet with gouda cheese grits. It was hot and delicious. My son had open faced breakfast burritos. The server was very fast and gracious. Prices were less than 15.00 per person and all 6 of us enjoyed it.

1  Thank Leesa95