“Nice waterside dining”

Nick's Boathouse
Ranked #24 of 679 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nick's Boathouse! Located in downtown Pensacola set peacefully on the bay, we offer an innovative and comforting menu featuring a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and flatbreads. We serve lunch and dinner in a relaxed and casual atmosphere on our outdoor patio, with an excellent waterfront view. On Friday and Saturday nights we present live local music on our outdoor stage for your enjoyment. Our eclectic fare and delicious drinks are sure to please, so if you're seeking a delightful waterfront meal be sure to visit us at Nicks Boathouse!
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Enjoyed the selection of food choices. I liked the lounge area for ordering full menu or bar menu. Drinks were resonable

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Cold and bland food that was way overpriced, unfriendly service, must be poor management. If you want to take your family out for nice dinner this is NOT THE PLACE!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I went in to Nick's Boathouse on the Sunday before memorial Day, about Noon. Even with the crowd, there were a few tables available, and I was seated inside very quickly. There is an outdoor porch area that overlooks the bay, but I chose the air conditioning. The server was prompt and I ordered and was served in a reasonably timely manner. The menu is varied and there are daily specials. There food was prepared nicely and was very tasty. Carrot cake for dessert was just right.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Anyone thinking of eating at Nick's Boathouse don't do it. Went there the Saturday before Mother's Day. Food was good and serves was ok. Anyways a few days later we checked our bank statement and Nick's Boathouse charged us more then we were billed and more then the tip we added. When we called and asked Nick's about it. The manager said the receipt looked good and my husband did leave a larger tip then what he actually left. Knowing my husband didn't leave that large of a tip because the serves wasn't fantastic, he went in to verify the receipt. It wasn't my husbands signature. He should the manager his signature on his drivers listens and said it was a HONEST mistake. Seriously? A honest mistake? We were refunded the part of the tip we did not leave. And that was that. I feel people should be aware because chances are it has happened more then ones.

2  Thank DKRose
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

We rolled in after a baseball game, just before closing time. Weren't rushed. Food was excellent. Just the right spice. Service was good even though they were closing up. We'll be back, hopefully before closing next time.