“Dinner before the ballgame.”
Review of Nick's Boathouse

Nick's Boathouse
Ranked #58 of 723 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Nick's Boathouse! Located in downtown Pensacola set peacefully on the bay, we offer an innovative and comforting menu featuring a wide variety of fresh seafood, steaks and flatbreads. We serve lunch and dinner in a relaxed and casual atmosphere on our outdoor patio, with an excellent waterfront view. On Friday and Saturday nights we present live local music on our outdoor stage for your enjoyment. Our eclectic fare and delicious drinks are sure to please, so if you're seeking a delightful waterfront meal be sure to visit us at Nicks Boathouse!
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My second visit to Nick's. Skip the steak, but the seafood dishes are wonderful. The best raw oyster's I've had in years. Excellent service--truly excellent. We ate on the patio overlooking the bay and the Wahoo Stadium. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for a wonderful dinning experience. The food, service and deck side water view was very nice.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Third time here ... before today, I had the mushroom provolone burger with the best french fries I have ever put in my face and a killer Hawaiian chicken s'wich ... both, above the bar (Olympic terminology)

I was determined to do the brunch ... truly a bottomless mimosa with the o.j. on the side as it should be ... I decided on the French Toast recommended by the barkeep ...

The French Toast had seven blueberries and nearly one strawberry sliced so thin with a razor blade (like the God father did with the garlic) you could read a post card through it, with several seriously soggy pieces of bread on a plate with one piece of sausage sliced length wise into three skinny pieces ... the side was a bowl of semi-warm potatoes and shallots which was good, but would have been better if steamy hot ... never again will I order the miserable excuse for the pathetic French Toast ... as a world traveler, I know what French Toast shoudl be

However, I will go back and try something different next Sunday for my brunch fix 'cause this place is really good, but their French Toast really sucks

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I were at nicks a year and half ago and really enjoyed it. We just went again and was so disappointed. Both of our mahi mahi was dry and my shrimp was not cleaned and then we had red wine and it had a vinegar taste so it was going bad. The service was fantastic and sitting out side was great. We will give a try just one more time.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The $9.99 lunch specials are fantastic. That day's "fresh catch of the day" happened to be an excellent Grouper served in bite-sized pieces with fries. The skies may have been rainy, but the atmosphere was sunny and the service was attentive without being intrusive. Definitely worth a return visit.