“Good for mild weather and conversation”

The Wine Bar On Palafox
Ranked #45 of 674 Restaurants in Pensacola
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Pensacola, Florida
“Good for mild weather and conversation”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Inside or out, it's a place to meet and have a fine wine with something lite to eat. Wonderful staff. In the heart of our downtown. Pet friendly outside. Wife and I like to meet friends there often.

Richard Hahner

Visited January 2014

Pensacola, Florida
“Love this place, but not the changes”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I frequent this place. I love the scene, the location and the food. They have wines that please my palate. This place has nice food. They welcome you for casual dining or special nights out.
My only exception is that they have changed the menu. They got rid of the excellent baby bleu salad AND then the duck dishes. Both were favorites of mine and wish for them to return.

“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

What a pleasant experience! Eating outside was a great treat! The spicy tomato soup was out of this world! The blackened fish sandwich was superb.

Service was great. Did not get a chance to taste the wine...I will save that for the next visit. I will return to this establishment.

Pensacola, Florida
“Some of these reviews are for a different wine bar!!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

I was shocked at some of the bad reviews, and then I saw that some of them are for a different establishment. This one doesn't have burgers and isn't on the boardwalk. I went again last night had two classes off Bel Glos, and my date had the house Pino Grigio. It was very busy, Gallery night, and service was still very good. I had the lamb and my date had the vegetable Wellington. Both were amazing. Please don't assign any weight to the bad reviews, they don't fit this place, I'm sure they were earned by the unrelated wine bar in Pensacola Beach.

“Not Bad”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Decent selection of wines, the food isn't amazing but does taste good.
The Wine Bar has a nice atmosphere; it good for a date or just to chat with a few friends.

• Visited September 2013