“Pretty decent Chinese takeout just North of the NAS main gate.”
Review of Hunan Wok

Hunan Wok
Ranked #319 of 686 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 July 2012

They served the standard 5*9 aluminum pan with some decent General's Chicken. My son had his standard Sweet and Sour chicken and we had no real complaints. It was on par with what we ate at our local Chinese favorites. The place is in a strip mall near Walmart if you need to multi task. I am not sure my wife would have wanted to dine in for the ambiance.

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I work pretty close to Hunan. We order from there all the time. Their egg drop soup is delicious, I usually get chicken and brocolli - delicious! Shrimp and brocolli is also great - generous portion of shrimp. Their food is always fresh, their cheese wontons are affordable and delicious. This is one of my favorite Chinese places in town!

2  Thank zutikisobran